𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Draco Malfoy x Wanda

Warning- smut
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

Soft moans escaped my lips as I held Draco in place with my legs wrapped around him. It was slow and filled with a lot of passion. It was rare when Draco was gently and careful. I cherished these more intimate moments with him close to heart. My whimpers turned out right cries of pleasure as he went faster knowing neither of us would last any longer.

My walls clenched around his shaft causing his movements to slow down as he moaned in my ear. I felt so high not even drugs could get me this high.

"Fuck- Draco!" I screamed his name feeling his warmth spill into me coating my walls. My legs violently shook as he pulled out his eyes wandering down my body. A smirk tugged at his lips as he just watched me melt under touch.

My skin on fire as his cold hands roamed my body peppering kisses everywhere. My breathing was shallow as he placed kisses on my shaking legs the smirk still on his lips. A thin sheet of sweat covered our bodies as he hovered over me again.

"I love seeing you like this," he spoke his piercing grey eyes looking into mine. "I love seeing you flustered and so submissive to me." He lightly bit down on the shell of my ear sending shivers down my spine.

His rings he wore cooled my skin as he laid down next to me his eyes still on me. "I should head back to my dorm," i mumble tiredly.

"If you stand up you'll look like a new born deer," he laughed. I playfully slap his arm and roll my eyes. "Stay, Blaise won't be back till tomorrow." He whispered sleep slowly consuming us.

I pecked his lips and curled up in his arms. I could feel him sigh in relief but soon soft snores were escaping his lips. I knew he was extremely busy with something that was draining. Physically and emotionally. I hurt me seeing him so hurt but I was never one press him too hard.

I knew if I did he would get angry and throw a tantrum. I'm slowly teaching him to be more careful and calm then just lashing it out on me or anyone else. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his tight hold.

Being mudblood was sometimes a good thing but also an awful. Awful as I was placed into the Slytherin house and in year 6 a certain someone took a liking to me. Draco Malfoy. He always teased me and occasionally bullied me. But when year 6 came along things changed. I now was more of myself and plus I grew as a woman.

My hair took my mother's natural red color. I just wasn't the puny little girl in a Slytherin house that was terrified of Professor Snape. Now, Professor Snape has been taking fond of me as I father should with his daughter. He already was taking care of Malfoy as his own son. But there was more to the story and i knew it had to do with Voldemort.

The next morning i slipped out of Draco's hold and went towards my dormitory. I showered and ran down into the Great Hall to have breakfast. Merlin knows how hungry I was. Of course I went to hang out with my friends Natasha, Yelena, and my sister Lorna. I didn't quiet understand why I was placed in this house. But everyone says the Sorting hat never lies. Being a nerd I became the greatest witch in the Slytherin house being ranked against Hermione Granger from the Gryffindor house.

"Hey guys!" I spoke sitting down. Bucky Barnes soon after sat down next to me his blues looking deeply in mine.

"Good morning doll," he said his iconic smirk on his lips. I felt his lips press against my temple. my eyes landing on Draco as he entered soon after. He saw how close Bucky and I were as we laughed at a joke.

"Darling, next time don't leave your personal belongings in my dorm after a extremely long night." Draco spoke a smirk on his lips. My lips were slightly apart at his sudden words shocked.

My face quickly flushed up as most of the Slytherin's eyes were on me. Most of them probably shocked I was the one keeping Draco Malfoy out of the girls pants. After our first time together he stopped being such a fuck boy and just focused on me. Pansy Parkinson didn't really like the lack of attention he stopped giving her.

I could feel her eyes on me which made a small smirk cross my lips. Playing along I stood pulling him into lust driven kiss. I then pulled away to fast for his liking his lips swollen from it. I sat back down and patted the spot next to me for him to seat down. He wasn't one for PDA but that also started changing.

I began eating devouring everything. It had to be the Vial which was made to prevent pregnancy. Although it had a horrendous taste the side affects were so much worse. I was always hungry and i couldn't argue with Draco to use a condom because he simply hated using them. It wouldn't feel the same if we did start using them now.

I could practically feel his smirk as he watched me eat eggs and then some biscuits with gravy. Bucky had left the table when I pulled the little stunt with Draco. He had feelings for me and he wouldn't come to terms that I wanted Draco. It wasn't a want anymore between us it was more of a need.

We were in Professor Snape's class Draco next to me, Nat on my left, Bucky and Blaise in front of us. I watched Draco listen carefully to Snape. The way he was so focused and the soft feature of his face. So flawless.

I didn't notice Draco looking a me a smirk on his lips. "I'm flawless," he smirked.

My blood went ice cold as I realized i said it out loud. Everyone at my table looking at me. I blushed madly running my hand through my ginger hair Natasha just gave me a smirk with a wink. After class Draco disappeared to only Merlin knows so I decided to go with Nat and Bucky to the local bar nearby.

I sipped on my fire whiskey get bad stomach causing me to not finish my drink. "You okay Wanda?" Bucky asked his eyes looking deeply into mine.

I smiled at him, "I'm okay."

Nat had already left to go look for her Gryffindor boyfriend, Steve Rogers. Bucky and I sat in the common room in the Slytherin house. We on dark green couch talking in front of the fire. It was passed midnight and we were laughing fit.

"This has been much fun Bucky," I comment as he lightly bit his lip and looked at me.

"I've had the best time with you too," he responded. In an instant his lips were on mine. I freezed up before kissing him back. The tension was always there between us but I never thought it would happen.

This kiss was so gently but filled with love. I attempt to pull away aware this was just wrong. "Stop please. Bucky," I whimpered his lips still on mine.

"Bucky stop!" I yelled this time his grip tightening around my waist.

Before I knew it Bucky was sent flying off the couch into the wall. I turned around seeing Draco with his wand in hand, anger filled his eyes along with disgust. He put his wand down and walked over to Bucky roughly grabbing by his collar.

"If i see you touch her again will kill with my bare fucking hands!" He spat before giving him a hard punch to his face.

He let him go and and walked towards me grabbing my hand and pulling me with him to the boys' dormitory. The second the door closed he pulled me into tight hug. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned laced in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied looking into his grey eyes. He once again looked drained.

"I need to tell you something because I hate the way you notice something is off." He began tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. He rolled his sleeve up showing me something I never expected.

a/n- happy new years!! be safe!!!