𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐬

a/n- major black widow spoilers!!!!
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

Using my powers I opened the door to the safe house in Budapest after midnight. "I know you're out there," a thick Russian voice echoed through the apartment.

"I know you know I'm out here," I answered carefully shutting the door behind me. I twirled a small energy beam in my hands as I walked further into the home.

"then why are you skulking around like it's a minefield?" the voice asked.

"I was taught to not fall into traps. weren't you?" I asked as I quickly turned the corner and is met with the blond assassin.

"I guess some things never change," she replied holding her gun at me. I softly smirked as I stalked towards her. her eyes never tore away from me as she walked backward. She almost tripped on a box, "watch your step." she let a soft chuckle out before she said, "put the powers away before I make you."

we came to a stop in the kitchen the apartment being completely silent between us. in a quick motion, I took the gun out of her hands in which she quickly kicked me against the counter and kicked the gun out of my hand. her hand went around my neck, as she lifted me up slamming me against the cupboards. her hand stayed around my neck as she yelled, "stay down! stay down!" 

I screamed as I grabbed a plate and smashed it against her head. I blasted her with my magic and slammed her through the door. I rose my hand uplifting a knife up as she stood up her eyes trained on me. I grabbed the knife and swung at her but missed. I swung again to stab her abdomen but she kicked it out of hand. she wrapped her legs around my neck flipping me to the ground. I lifted her up and threw her against the window. we ran towards each other colliding together. I grunted as I pushed her against the wall. the sound of her ripping the curtain being heard as she wrapped it around my neck. 

for a split second, we stopped and looked at each other but I quickly wrapped the other side of the curtain around her neck. in anger, she flipped me over my body hitting the ground. I did the same and tightened the curtain as she did the same. I could feel all the air leaving my body as her face slowly turned purple. 

"перемирие,"(Truce) I spoke. 

we both quickly let go letting air refill our lungs as we panted on the ground. I could feel her eyes lingering on me as I caught my breath. 

"you've grown Wanda," she whispered. 

I turned my head meeting her green eyes looking deeply into mine, "no shit."

I got up and fixed my leather jacket around my shoulders. "hey," she spoke grabbing my hand. I turned around meeting her face extremely close to mine." I'm sorry."

"Yelena, you don't need to apologize," I whispered looking away from her. 

"I'm sorry. I should've come back for you. I never knew that you were still in there and if I knew I would've gotten you out," Yelena said, almost in a whimper as her eyes filled with tears. I pressed her forehead against her a sigh of relief leaving my body as I quickly pressed my lips against hers. her lips synced with mine as she held my body close to hers. 

An explosion went off the ceiling caving in the living room. Yelena quickly grabbed her bag and my hand dragging me to the other side of the apartment. I held her hand tightly around mine as I made a force field around us. "where are we trying to get?" I yelled holding off the bullets of the other agents from the Red Room. 

"motorbike! east side of the building!" Yelena yelled as we ran past the gunshots barely missing our heads. 

we ran up to the roof and slid down the side of the roof. i looked behind us seeing one of the Widows on our trail and too close behind us. "no time! do you trust me?" I questioned Yelena making her furrow her eyebrows at me. "what are you talking about?"

I grabbed her hand I threw us off the roof her screaming as we fell. "Ты сука!"(you bitch!) using my powers I landed on the ground softly. 

"you're welcome," I groan as we got up and ran to her motorcycle. 

8 HOURS LATER 

"did you ever want kids?" Yelena asked as I bandaged her arm up. 

"yes. I wanted two boys or two girls," I answered. she softly chuckled as I stepped away from her and sat in the seat in front of her. she zipped her vest up and held her beer bottle to her lips. 

"I love you, Wanda," she said. I looked at her for a solid minute unable to believe the words that escaped her lips. 

"being on the run with you is going to be fun," I smiled as I held her hand. she smiled back before leaning in and pressing her lips against mine. it would be a while before we could get out of Budpeast but we had each other and that's all that mattered in that moment.