𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐭-𝟐

Draco Malfoy x Wanda

Part 2 || SOMEONE SPECIAL

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I sat down back at the table avoiding eye contact with Draco. "You will be staying for the remainder of the Christmas Break," My dad, Tony, spoke drinking his whiskey.

There was no point in arguing anymore. I just faked smiled at them and began eating my salad. The assumed I would fight them on that two but I was tired. My whole life since I was adopted has been made for me. Now I have to also marry someone by choice of my dads.

They'll probably decide the wedding dress, where the wedding will be, when I'll have kids, and possibly what my kids names are going to be. Purebloods.

I wanted to vomit at the word. If I wasn't pureblood and I was in Gryffindor we wouldn't be having this conversation. But why did Narcissa happen to be so happy when they told me I'd marry Draco? Motherly instincts?

"Wanda, stop thinking so much your making it snow." Stephen said looking up at the celling. I looked around my plate seeing little drops of snowflakes.

"Sorry," I responded looking down my fingers messing with the rings that adorned them. Twirling the rings I got lost in thought again. What if I end up falling for him? Enemies to lovers type of thing. Does he like me that way? Why me? Why? Why? Why?

"Wanda! Stop it!" My dad Tony yelled at me. My eyes snapped to his glowing red. He flinched in fear so much he was pretty much now sober.

"What?" I questioned at his fear.

"You dropped the temperature in here colder then before and your power is getting out of hand. Get a grip!" He spat at me.

"Maybe if you didn't lay out on me I was marrying someone by force I wouldn't be so unbalance right now," I snapped at him.

He leaned on elbows looking at me, "drop the act. I don't care if you two hate each other. Your getting married, having kids, you will carry on both of our names!"

"NO!" I barked slamming my hand on the table as I stood up.

"No? Raise your voice at me one more time Wanda. Just once more and you know what happens." He retorted.

"I would like to know what room I'll be staying in," I softly said to Narcissa as I broke contact with my father.

"Wanda, finish your food." Peter softly mumbled pulling my hand down to sit.

"I'm not hungry," I replied. I followed Narcissa hearing my dad's argue.

"What is your problem? I told you this was a bad idea! But do you listen to me? No! You worry more of money, power, and glory then your daughters happiness." Stephen spat standing up and walking behind me and Narcissa.

Stepping into the guest room my heart clenched to see my belongings already there. "I'll come see you in a week or two darling." My dad spoke pulling me into a hug. I hugged him hard smelling the herbs he uses for his tea radiate off him. I wanted to cry, scream, shout but I stayed in his arms. Arms that felt like real home.

3 DAYS LATER

I sat on the bed looking out the window. I wore skinny jeans with a flannel on. I bursted into tears all of a sudden. The way my father yelled at me still imprinted in my mind. I wasn't on lock down or anything but I refused to eat, sleep, or drink anything.