𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Steve Rogers x Wanda

Diana prince x Wanda
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

vampires.

werewolves.

After a year of finding out Steve was a vampire and a year after that I found out my best friend Diana was a werewolf. Thing escalated quickly between Diana and Steve. Steve and I grew close together him developing feelings for me. I began liking him and although he was a vampire i wanted to be with him. At least that's what I thought I wanted.

"Do you regret going?" Steve asked me as he parked the car at the school.

"No, it was nice seeing my mom. It was just hard saying goodbye," I replied giving him a smile.

"It doesn't have to be goodbye," he spoke.

"Is that why you took me? You thought it would change my mind." I said to him a bit anger laced in my voice.

"I'm always hoping for that," he said. Although we aren't together I wanted to be one of them. He didn't say anything.

"If i asked you to stay in the car, will you?" He spoke opening his car door. Being stubborn I got out of the car right after. "Of course not," he scoff as we began walking to the school.

My eyes landed on the familiar dark haired wolf. She walked towards us her jeans fitting perfectly on each one of her curves and her hair perfectly curled. "Tony said you left town," she spoke to me.

"Yeah, to visit my mom, why?" I asked confused.

"She's checking to see if your still human," Steve interjected.

She threw a death glare at steve, "I'm here to warn you. If your kind even think about of coming on our side again-"

"Wait, what?" I retorted. Diana looked at me confusion in her eyes. "You didn't tell her," she spoke her accent thick as she looked at Steve.

"Drop it Diana," he warned.

"She's has the right to know. She is the one the red head wants," Diana said.

"Natasha?!" I yelled her name Steve looking around to make sure no one else heard. "Sharon's vision."

"I was trying to protect you," he said his voice low.

"By lying to me. We'll talking about this later but you why haven't you called me back?" I said to Diana.

"I have nothing to say," she replied walking back to her motorcycle.

"Diana please!" I started following her but Steve quickly grabbed my wrist. "Let me go." I snarled at him before walking to Diana.

She handed me a helmet a smirk on her lips. I wrapped my arms around her as she began descending down the rode. Arriving on the reservation out came the pack.

"Hey Wanda!" Paul spoke giving me hug.

"Hey! Quill, you too?" I ask the new pack member.

"Yep! Finally made the pack." He said a smile on his lips.

"Wanda I'm glad to see you again." Emily said with Sam behind her. Giving her a quick hug I stayed near Diana.

"Come on," Diana wrapped her hand in mine and led me down into the forest. Her warm hand sent butterflies to my stomach at the feeling. "Are you okay?" I asked feeling her grip on my hand tighten.

"I've missed you. A lot recently, more then I should've," she replied.

I blushed at her comment as we walked through woods. A soft breeze washing over us as we came to stop at our favorite spot. Our spot was near off Forks where you could a beautiful hidden off waterfall. Flowers bloomed everywhere and the sun shined through the dark clouds. We came her since we were childhood friends. Just an escape from reality. Plus, the Cullen's couldn't come here since it was werewolf territory.

I sat in a grassy floor and Diana next to me we watched and silently listened to the birds chirp around us. I leaned onto her side feeling her warmth radiate through my body. I softly hummed at the feeling and wrapped my arm around hers locking them together so she wouldn't leave me.

"This is hard for me," she spoke resting her head against mine.

"What is?" I question.

"You can act this way and I know you won't change your mind about being one of them. Wanda, deep down that's not what you want. Immortal life isn't living," she explained her voice having a tint of anger and desperation.

"How do you know, what I want?" I ask her as I stay put against her.

"Don't you want your father to be able to see you on Christmas? Your mother in summer times? You'd be leaving all of thay behind for someone you don't love but just want to be like them. It's selfish," she finished.

I swallowed thickly and pulled away from her yearning for more of her warmth. "Take me home," I whispered.

She gave a nod and we walked away from our spot and back to the reservation.

"Hey," she gripped my hand and pulled me flushed to her. I'm about to pull away when her lips meet mine. For a moment I want to push her away but my body and mind goes haywire and i just hold her. Down the rabbit hole.