𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟑

Carol's POV:

We got to Ireland and started traveling again heading south. After the panic attack I had about Wanda, I was too scared to leave her on her own.

"If we wanna make it at least in a couple of days we need to go travel at least for two days straight. No resting." I said looking at a map.

"We'll take turns," Wanda spoke.

"No it's fine Wands," I said.

I could physically feel her roll her eyes at me. It's not that I didn't trust Wanda to protect me while I got some shut-eye. It's just I'm scared something will happen to her. We rode down small streams and rivers trying to look for the Haven. I could myself nodding off it was at around five in the morning.

"Carol!" I heard Wanda shriek.

"What?!" My eyes quickly opened but I lost balance and fell off Ireland. Wanda's laugh filled my ears as I fell into a small river.

"What the fuc-" I bout began.

"Don't you start! You were nodding off so I'll take it from her Danvers," Wanda said grabbing reins on Ireland.

I was so tired I didn't want to argue. I hopped on behind her and laid my head on her back. It was almost peaceful beside the damn insects. It was one day without sleep and I was so tired. Hopefully, nothing bad would happen.

Next day

I opened my eyes seeing a ceiling above me. I turned my head to see Wanda crafting something.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sitting up.

She turned and looked at me, "Something. How were you sleep, Danvers?"

"Stop calling me that," I snarled at her standing up and walking toward her.

"Sorry," she giggled.

I sat down next to her popping a grape in my mouth, "How long have I been out?"

"A day," she replied.

"A day?! Why didn't you wake me up? Were supposed to be looking for the Haven!" I snapped.

"Relax," she shot back, "While you were sleeping I found a radio and fixed it up. We now have the location of the Haven."

"You hunted?" I asked seeing food scattered across the floor.

"Yeah found some rabbits and river to wash up a bit," she said looking at me.

She leaned over to me putting a flower crown on my head. "There. You look less of a bitch," she stated.

I rolled my eyes before noticing a guitar case next to her. "What's that?" I asked.

She turned her head, "Oh I found this beauty while I was looking for snacks. You know how to play?"

"Uhh, I think you know me too well to know that I don't play," I said.

"I remember your dad putting you in band class because you wanted to learn to play guitar. I think I even remember you wanting to start a band!" She laughed.