𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Carol's POV:

I laid down to next to my peacefully sleeping girlfriend.

"Your late," Wanda groans turning around to look at me.

"Sorry, I went out to visit Maria." I say.

"It's okay. How is she?" She replies her eyes opening.

"She's doing great. How are my girls?" I asked leaning down and kissing belly. Wanda and i decided to have a baby. So we picked a sperm donor and we are really lucky Wanda could get pregnant.

"Doctor said we can find out the gender soon," Wanda said as she played with my hair.

"Awesome." I said kissing her lips.

[...]

"Do you have to go to work?" Wanda groaned as i left the bed.

"Yes i do. I promise I'll come home soon." I replied.

"You better or I'll have to punish you."

"You're making it tempting to come home late." I smirked at her.

I gently kissed Wanda on her forehead before heading out of the bedroom. I got in my car and drove off to the Air Force hangers. The sun slowly rose up from behind the hills making a beautiful pink color.

[...]

"Earth to Carol!" Maria yelled snapping her fingers in my face.

"What?" I questioned her.

"Nothing. How's Wanda coming along with the pregnancy?" Maria said with a smile.

I gave out a sigh, "She's doing fucking awesome. I'm so happy to have her in my life. She's going to give me a beautiful baby and we're just leaving or best lives."

Wanda's POV:

I leaned onto the sink feeling sharp agonizing pain. I took deep breaths in and out hoping it could just disappear. The pains felt like contractions but it was way to early in labor.

I couldn't help put to push but then i felt something trickling down my legs. I looked down seeing the metallic crimson color stain my legs onto the ground.

"NO! NO! PLEASE GOD NO!" I screamed.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the ambulance. My vision blurred as everything went spiraling around me. The operators voice telling me everything as going to be okay.

I fell to the ground my legs giving out. My body grew heavy and numb. I closed my eyes hearing faint voices.

[...]

I opened my eyes as they landed on a mustered green wall. I sat up in bed feeling immense pain.

"Hello?" I questioned my voice dry as a desert.

Moments later a doctor came in. "Hello Mrs. Maximoff,"

"What happened to me? Is my baby, okay?" I asked feeling scared.

"It pains me to tell you but you've just had a miscarriage." The doctor replied looking down at the ground.

"Was it something i did?" I asked tears falling down my cheeks.

"It was just mother natures way of choosing your baby wasn't ready or that you weren't. I had some labs done and you have very low iron and are lacking some of your nutrients. We'll give you some medication to take." The doctor said.

"When will i be able to leave?" I asked.

I could barley hear the doctor since my thoughts were all over the place. One minute I'm happy living life with my girlfriend Carol and having a baby. Next I've had a miscarriage.

I never even got to meet the little baby that was going to make so happy. It's crazy how this little bundle of joy brought me so much pain and sadness.

[...]

I walked into my empty house. It was 4:30 in the afternoon and Carol would be home soon. I grabbed some cleaning supplies from underneath the kitchen sink. I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom.

My tears spilled as i began mopping the floor. Cleaning the blood up the floor. I walked down the hall and opened the door revealing the baby's room. The walls were a yellow color. There were toys on the floor and clothes neatly folded on the dresser.

I picked up a small blue blanket that Carol bought when she found out i was pregnant. I buried my face into the blanket as my sobs filled the room. My knees hit the ground as my heart shattered.

"I-i-i'm so sorry! I wish i could've done better! I could've saved you!" I cried laying on the ground.

[...]

"Babe I'm home!" Carol's voice came from downstairs.

I was still on the ground in the baby's bedroom clutching the blanket. I heard Carol's footsteps approach me.

"Wanda? What are you doing in here baby?" She asked leaning down next to me.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong?" She asked. I couldn't hold back anymore tears. I started sobbing again.

"I lost... I lost it!" I cried out. I waited for Carol's reaction as she stared at me.

"It's okay." She said. She pulled me closer to her my head resting on her chest.

"I'm so, so, so sorry Carol. I tried!" I continued crying.

"There's so much you can do Wanda. It's all going to be okay. I promise." She said.

I didn't need to look at her i could hear in her voice she was broken. She was so happy and i took it away. I could feel her hating me.

I was losing interest in this book but then this idea hit me hard. I hope you guys will enjoy it. It will have a lot of parts to it. Also don't be shy to send me request for this book. I have no ideas but this one for the book. Love y'all!!!!!!!❤