𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬

Warning- sexual assault, smut, depression, mentions of suicide, murder, & alcohol abuse

a/n- do not read if this makes you uncomfortable!!!!! very long chapter.

Draco Malfoy x Wanda

p.s.- ruby hale (from aos) will play Draco's sister

Song by- Dua Lipa

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I sat down at the Slytherin table next to Bucky, Blaise, Cedric, and Draco. This was my group which people found extremely hard to believe. A girl hanging out with the most troublesome guys? And there not sleeping with her? Yeah hard to believe.

Although not sleeping around with them is true I have slept with other people. I huffed in frustration as I started eating.

"You didn't finish?" Draco spoke a smirk on his face. My group of friends looked at me while I just looked at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"You didn't finish," he said again the smirk on his face widened.

"Finish what?" Blaise asked just as confused as I was.

"When Wanda is a moaning panting mess and she's done she puts her hair up in a bun," he smirked leaning closer.

"How do you know I do that?" I asked.

"We've slept together many times for me not to realize you do same thing after were done," he responded. My cheeks flushed up as I felt everyone look at me.

"Who was it?" Bucky asked a smirk on his face.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "someone who clearly didn't make me cum," I spoke.

"So he came and you didn't?" Cedric pipped in.

I was about to answer when my eyes landed on a certain Slytherin. Daisy Johnson. Her hair was cut shorter and she just looked beautiful like usual.

"Wanda!" Ced snapped his finger snapping me out my daze.

"Sorry, but yes," I answered eating my food.

"So guys party tonight?!" I asked a slight smile on my face.

"Duh, you know we can't let you go by yourself. What if someone tries some funny business without your consent," Ced said but he had a point. I smiled at them before my eyes drifted back Daisy and she was already looking at me.

I could practically read her mind as I stood up from the table. "See you boys later," I gave them each a kiss on there cheek before walking out and down to my dorm. As I did felt a warm hand touch my wrist.

"Too eger?" The soft voice spoke.

I looked into Daisy's brown eyes getting lost in them instantly. Her lips met mine and it turned rougher as she we stumbled into the dorm room. She grazed my skin with her teeth sucking and biting.

"I heard the little story. I'll make sure to finish you off mamas," she husked before pushing me onto the bed and kissing my lips. A moans slipped from both of our mouths as we came in to euphoria. We laid in bed daisy fast asleep. I sat up putting my red lacey bra back on and placing my hair in a bun.

Damn draco. I thought as his comment hit me again. The door swung open startling me and came in the boys. There eyes widened at the thought but didn't leave.