𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟐

Wanda's POV-

"Your a Death Eater?" I question seeing he was scared I would leave him.

"It wasn't my choice," he sniffled.

"What have you been up to lately Draco?" I asked sitting down on the bed my eyes looking at him. He silently sobbed which caught me off guard since he always put up this barrier between his emotions and ego.

I pulled him down to lay down in my lap while I played with his platinum blond hair. I awaited for a while as his breathing was going back to normal and sobs came to a stop.

"Voldemort wants me to finish my task. I have to fix the Vanishing Cabinet which is in the Room of Requirements. But it's no use everytime I try the spell. It's gotten worse now because they know about you... About us," he spoke his grey eyes looking into mine.

Confusion filled my head, "they? Who?"

"His followers, more Death Eaters, including my father. He was not pleased when he heard I was sleeping with a mudblood. He thought I was just fucking you but when more Death Eaters started saying it was more then that he lost it," Draco spoke, sitting up his head in his hands not wanting to look at me.

"Voldemort now is using you against me. If i don't finish the task he'll send anyone to kill you." His eyes finally met mine with fear and anger mixed together.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"I need you to learn how to properly defend yourself. I know your the greatest witch besides the other mudblood Granger. If I can't finish it I can't risk you to die. Promise me you'll focus more often in class instead of always looking at me," he pleaded but a small smile tugged on his lips as he finished the sentence.

"I need to show something too," I spoke sitting criss cross. He furrowed his eye brows in confusion as he copied me. Grabbing his hand I planted a soft kiss on his bruised knuckle before my hand glowed bright red.

I formed a small hex in my hand before forming another in my other hand. "This is incredible," he spoke watching my power extend more. "How?"

I swallowed hard not wanting to relieve the night but I had to come clean to him. "One night, I heard my name being called. I followed the sound and it lead me a part of the castle I never saw or even heard of. There was this blue light in the middle of the dark room. Walking towards it opened up to me showing me endless amount of power and I guess I understood. Before I knew there was a gush of wind and I was knocked onto the ground unconscious. I woke up and I was back in my room. Slowly as days went on I found out I had what a wand can do flowing in my veins."

"Does anyone else know?" He asked grabbing my hand to stop my powers from forming.

"No, just you," I gave him a side smile making him smile.

"But still I want you to be safe," he spoke in a more serious tone. I leaned in pressing my lips against his. "I promise."

We laid in his bed falling asleep instantly in our presences. The coolness from his rings on my forearm, his shallow breathing fanning my neck, and our legs tangled with each other.

NEXT MORNING

Draco's POV-

I opened my eyes to ginger in front of me. My heart fluttered at the sight before i gently pecked the crown of her head. I carefully got out of her hold and head to the Room of Requirements to work on the stupid cabinet. Walking into the room my eyes landed on Professor Snape and he's usual unemotional face.