𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

a/n- this was one of my AU's on Instagram and I just never finished it. I always start one but never finish it. So why not write it for those who want to know the story. ENJOY!

______________________________________

[Harley x Wanda]
Season 1
___________________________

Wanda's POV:

I slowly stirred my soup i was making at 8:00 am. I then heard footsteps approach me quietly. I looked up seeing my friend, Ava Starr, walking over to me.

"Can't sleep?" She questioned sitting down.

"Just trying to get something to eat before I leave for Gotham later today," I replied. She looked down at her hands as they slowly phased. Her smile dropped as she messed around with her sleeve.

"Do you really want to go?" She blurted out.

I gave her a sympathetic smile, "I think its for the best personally. I keep losing people and I don't want that anymore."

"You sure you don't want me to come?" She asked.

"No, the team needs you here. I promise to call you when I get the chance," I said pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back her tears falling onto my t-shirt which didn't bother me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said trying not to cry.

[Flashback; 2010]

"Harley!" I yelled as i sat down in the small diner she worked at.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Harleen?" She asked harshly as she grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. She quickly grabbed her jacket and we walked towards her car.

I gulped loudly, "Sorry."

"Get in the car," she ordered.

Moments later we arrived at her apartment. She lit a cigarette as we got of her car and headed into the building.  She dragged her cigarette in the ash tray that was on her counter.

"You know the deal Maximoff," she said taking her waitress uniform off. Sometimes it hurt that this was all it was for her. Just sex.

She turned to me and pressed her lips against mine. The taste of smoke lingering as she swiped her tongue along my bottom lip. I moaned softly as she lifted me up her hands holding my thighs up. I threaded my hands in her long blond hair slightly tugging it. I took my shirt off and she quickly kissed and bit down on my breast and chest. Her kisses trailed up neck to my jaw. That's how it all started for it to end.

[Present Time; 2019]

I put in my last suit case and closed my trunk. I looked back at the Avengers building feeling a piece of me break as I walked to my car. This is where I met everyone. The place where laughter, heartbreak, and pain came from.

I took in a deep breath and began driving to Gotham City. I was offered a job along side Amanda Waller. Many people had told me she was Nick Fury's twin and that honestly has me a bit on edge.

My thoughts spiraled as i got on to the plane heading to Gotham city. I walked into an office where pictures of criminals were displaced on a board. Amanda Waller sat talking a solider who was arguing back at her. When her eyes landed me on she shooed the man away.