𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐏𝐭-𝟐

Wanda's POV:

Kissing Harley Quinn was not in my mission file. But I couldn't help melting into her embrace as our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces that were separated. When we pulled away I felt my anxiety kick in.

She didn't even like it. She probably thinks your a freak. No one will ever love you without having to fool you into believing they love you. It will all be in your head!

"Shut up," I mumbled hitting the side of my head trying to get it to silence down.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay Wanda," Harley said caressing my face as she gave me a soft smile.

"It won't be quiet," I spoke vaguely but she seemed to had known what I was talking about. She pulled me into a hug letting my head rest on her shoulder and she kissed my collar bone.

"Your with me... Well if you want to be with me?" She chuckled as she pulled away from so we were face to face.

"I only met you tonight and i feel in some way safer than I did with the Avengers," I spoke.

"Avengers? Your Wanda Maximoff! That's why you were familiar to me!" Harley squealed jumping in my arms.
"So wait... You dated Black Widow?"

"Yeah... I did," I said feeling memories flood back to me.

"She did a number on you, didn't she pumpkin?" Harley said tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"She was my first serious relationship and I did my best to make it work. But she chose someone else and that left me behind still blindly in love. It was all in my head," I said feeling my eyes start to water up.

"I will never, ever, ever, hurt you in any way. We both are broken over some people and it takes two broken people to fix and find the pieces to put them back together," she said with a smile on her dark stained lips.

"Promise?" I pouted feeling my heart getting ready to burst into happiness. But not wanting to get too happy in case she was kidding.

"I pinky promise pumpkin," she said wrapping her pinky finger around and kiss ling her thumb. I did the same feeling all giddy inside.

"Can i kiss you again?" Harley asked stepping up on her tippy toes. I giggled and nodded giving her permission. Her lips interlaced with mine instantly. I gently caressed her cheek as her hands snaked around my neck deepening the kiss. Nothing felt better than this.

[Meanwhile; Avengers Compound]

Natasha's POV:

I walked into Tony's lab room hearing yelling from across the building. Sue held my hand as we walked in.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Wanda is on a mission in Gotham and she hasn't checked in with us yet," Tony said writing something down. "I told you to send her with a partner and you said no," Tony said throwing an angry glare at Steve who had his arms crossed.

"I didn't send her to recruit Black Canary in Gotham," Steve spoke up.

"What do you mean?" I asked letting go of Sue's hand and walking towards him.

"I sent her to Gotham to get a break from all the problems she was having here," he said.

"By problems you mean me... Right?" I assumed.

"Yeah and maybe it will be good for her-"

"You sent her to meet Black Canary for her start moving on and get back into dating life not because you wanted a new team member!" I yelled at him getting angry for some reason.

"Babe relax," Sue said taking my hand in hers and soothing it.

"Let's go," I spat out and pulled her out of the room.

[Gotham City; Harley's Apartment]

Harley's POV:

Holding my new girlfriends hand we entered my apartment.

"Is that a hyena?" She asked looking at Bruce who was in the bath.

"I named him Bruce after that hunky Wayne guy," I told her with a smile.

We sat down on my couch as I turned on the T.V to cartoon network.

"Want a snack?" I asked her extending my bag of m&ms to her.

"Yes please," she said taking a couple.

I curled up to her side as she wrapped her arm around me. I didn't know this woman to well but she was broken enough to get me falling for her. She was perfect. That other other woman doesn't know what she lost till its too late. And I wasn't going to let go of this one no matter how hard people separated us.

Soon we feel asleep on the couch cuddled up against each other. I barley slept in case Wanda would leave in the middle night.

"No," Wanda mumbled as she tossed her head back and forth.

"Stop it... Pietro... Please no don't go!" She yelled quicker scaring me.

"Wanda?" I asked gently cupping her cheek.

"It's my fault... My fault!" She yelled more small beads of sweat covering her forehead. "I'm sorry Nat... I loved you Nat!" She screamed again this time her hands glowing red.

"Wanda!" I yelled and shook her her eyes fluttered open her eyes glowing red. She knocked me down getting on top of me her hand getting ready to shoot her powers out at me.

"Its me... Its me..." I whispered.

Her eyes slowly went back to her emerald color. Her face went into pure sadness as she got off me and wrapped her arms around her knees as she rocked back and forth.

"I'm so, so, sorry!" She sobbed.

"No, no, its okay baby. I have problems too and I will never judge you for your problems. I understand you baby... I'm with you for better or worse pumpkin," I said pulling her into my lap. She didn't say anything.

It was to early for me start asking more personal questions about her life. Till then i was going to accept her flaws and love her for her. No matter what happened.