𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐭-𝟑

Wanda's POV-

i groan as my pants squeezed the life out of me. "Nat!" I called out to my best friend as I got dressed.

"Yes?" She spoke poking her head inside the room.

"I need you to do  something for me," I began grabbing a book and flipping through the pages. "I need you to do this spell on me please."

He eyes widen at the spell I was showing but then a small smile settled on her lips. She quickly grabbed her wand placing her hand in my waist and saying the spell. There it was. A extremely strong heartbeat.

"Merlin's beard! I'm gonna be an aunt!" Natasha squealed in happiness. I was frozen.

The heartbeat quicken and Natasha began panicking as she saw fear written all over my my face. I snapped out of it when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door seeing Draco in a black suit his piercing grey eyes looking at me intently.

"You okay? You look incredibly pale," he soft voice filled with concern as he gently caressed my cheek.

"Yeah-" I cut myself feeling the need throw up the dinner from last night. I ran into the bathroom clearly the little human thought it would be fun.

I felt cold fingers on my neck and pull my hair back as I threw up. Cleaning myself up i turned and looked at Draco who was just staring at me. His eyes filled with complete admiration.

"What?" I ask a bit to harshly. Damn mood swings.

"Lets go eat." He began walking to the door leaving me confused. As i began walking a strong gush of wind hit me again making me sit down on my bed. Draco looked back me clearly not feeling the wind.

"What's wrong you?" He suddenly asked a bit of anger in his voice.

"Don't start with me," I growled standing up taking my shirt off to put on my button up one.

"Well what's the problem Maximoff?!" He asked again anger. I shot a hexs at him causing him to slam him into Natasha vanity mirror breaking it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Draco!" I began panicking helping him up.

"You are getting stronger," he said as we stood up.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing darling. Just don't that again." He pulled me into a hug still leaving me confused.

We walked into the Great Hall and sat down out usual friends. I was eating everything right and left but it wasn't a surprise to everyone. Due the vial one of the side effects being hungry that's what they all thought. A sudden urge of wanting Draco hit me.

It was more of a need. 

I leaned into draco's side my lips ghosting over his skin creating an army of goosebumps on his skin. "I need you," I smirked saying it seductively so none of the other could hear.

"You are so bipolar," he hissed.

I wanted to tell him it was his kid who was making starve for more then just food. "Its not up for discussion Malfoy." I snapped.

He absolutely hated it when I called him by his last name. His eyes filled with anger before lust took over. "Fine then." His cold hand traveled up skirt leaving catching me off guard.

I gasped loudly my knee hitting the table catching my friends attention. "You okay?" Yelena asked.

"Uhh, yeah sorry about that," I quickly said forcing a smile on my face. They got back to talking Draco in the conversation but he didn't stop slipping another finger into me. The tightening in my stomach formed and my walls clenching around fingers as he went faster.

"Don't cum." He whispered in my ear.

I glared at him the smirk in his face showing he was enjoying this a bit more then I was.

"I GOTTA GO!" I quickly spoke a bit too loud making Draco chuckle as I ran out of the great Hall down to the abandon boys bathroom.

Moments later Draco took his sweet time to follow me but once he entered I smashed our lips together. I moaned as he slipped his fingers into me as he propped me up on the sink. My orgasm washed over me quickly but i knew if I was to tease I wasn't let off so easy.

I heard his belt hit the floor snapping me back to reality but then he wasted no time in slamming into me.

"Fuck Draco!" I moaned my legs starting to shake around him.

His pace was merciless as he just pounded into me. I let another moan out feeling Draco litter my neck in kisses and love bites. I didn't take long for him to repeatedly hit the soft spot in me. Lost in the ecstasy and euphoria sensation I couldn't feel my powers getting the best of me. I pulled Draco's body into mine holding him tightly as we both came.

The mirrors in the room shattered and objects sent flying. "Sorry." I mumbled tiredly in his shoulder.

"Its okay. I'll see you later tonight." He spoke helping down and fixing himself up. He left immediately leaving by myself. I was confused.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"You don't understand! I have to do this!" I stood next to Harry Potter as we watched Draco spill his emotions to Dumbledore. He showed him his death eater mark causing Harry me to shoot me a glance.

"I already knew," I whispered.

"Severus," Dumbledore spoke as in relief but then it dawned him. He wasn't going to be alive any longer. I knew Draco too well and that he wasn't going to do it.

Tears spilled over my eyes as i heard Snape say "Avada Kedavra!" Dumbledore. I was extremely close with him just like Harry was. He always told me I was special and I needed to be careful. The group began leaving so we did the same our hearts racing as we followed them out of the school.

Anger and rage filled my blood as we followed the sound of Bellatrix laughing crazy. "Snape! He trusted you!" Harry yelled as we finally found them.

"Fight! Fight back you coward!" Harry yelled.

They all turned landing there eyes on us. Draco's were filled with fear as he saw me. Bellatrix got next to him as she looked at me up and down. Harry snapped me out of my thoughts as Snape spoke a spell tossing him back. I met eyes with him and all I can see is regret.

"How could you?!" I yelled walking towards them.

"Wanda turn around," Snape spoke his wand rose to me.

"He trusted you with his life!" I yelled. He sent a spell but I quickly blocked it using my powers. I kept walking towards them all of them expect Draco sending spells to me with there wands.

I was fast to deflect them even sending some back. I stopped and fell to the ground my tears spilling out. I let an agonizing scream out as Bellatrix hit me with one of the unforgivable curses. She hit me three times before Draco interfered.

"ENOUGH!" he yelled. I laid on the ground my vision getting blurry and then to pitch black.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" a voice yelled.

I opened my eyes to a marble floor. I realized I was laying on the floor and that my body was in a bunch of pain. Looking to my left I saw Draco arguing with someone with long blond hair his color. I knew straight away that was father.

"Little witch is up!" Bellatrix beamed and ran over to me.

I laid on the ground to tired and drained to fight back. My hand rested on my belly and all i could do is hope I was still pregnant.

"Get away from her Bellatrix!" Draco yelled trying to walk to me but his father grabbed his arm holding him back. I felt her hand on my waist as she spoke the spell. Tears filled my eyes as i curled up into a ball.

a/n- part four? 😬