𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐭-𝟐

Wanda's pov-

I sat in the passenger seat next to Five as Vanya drove us to Sissy's house since she felt something was wrong with Harlen. When we arrived a storm was formed above the barn house and snow laid on the grass. We all quickly got out and were headed in when Sissy stopped us. She and Vanya talked for a moment before we finally were let in. Vanya was claiming Harlen down when we heard a zip in the distance.

"Uh, guys?" Klaus spoke looking out the barn doors.

"Who's that?" Alison asked.

"One is the Handler and the other Diego's girlfriend Lila," Five explained.

"Ex-girlfriend," Diego corrected.

"Let's go see what she wants," I spoke walking ahead of them. Five intertwined our fingers together as we walked in front of The Handler and Lila.

"how cute," the handler said smiling at us.

"What do you want?" I spoke full sokovian accent.

"What do you want?" the handler mimicked my accent the best way she could.

"The accent really just comes and goes," she laughed. I formed my powers and spoke,

"we don't have time for games. What do you want?" I asked again. Her smile dropped as she looked over at Lila and then back at us.

"To watch you all suffer," Lila said.

"What about me?" Diego asked. "Your not even worth my time," Lila shot back.

"Anyways, as acting commissioner, I've decided to eliminate the people responsible for the assassinations of the Board," the handler said. My powers faded as I looked over at Five who had the same guilty face as I did.

"Assassinations? What?" Diego asked.

"Your brother didn't tell you," she said surprised. "Oh five," Diego looked at us with his face full of shock.

"Why would you even make a deal with the lady? You know how messed up the commission is," Diego hissed at us.

"We didn't have any other way in order to get back home," I shot back. "You set me up to fail," Five said in realization.

"You set yourself up to fail," the handler said.

"Well there's seven of us, two of you," Diego said.

"Your right lets change that," the handler spoke, snapping her fingers and millions of agents appearing behind her.

"You had to say something," I said frustrated with Diego.

"What do we do?" Diego asked us.

"We can either breath out old lungs or out the bullet holes in our back," Five said. We turned around and ran back to the farm as the Handler dropped the red flag.

"For people with guns, they suck at aiming!" I screamed as five grabbed my hand and Diego's shirt teleported us.

"Ugh! I feel like I'm gonna throw up," Diego gagged as we hid behind a tractor.

"Five get us inside the house," I said crouching down.

"Shit, I'm out of fuel. I'm too tired," Five spoke attempting to use his powers but they wouldn't work. I put my hands over my ears trying to silence the gunshots. Tears formed in my eyes as I remembered my trauma.

"Wanda move!" Diego yelled at me as he stopped the bullets. I was paralyzed. Stuck in a trance of the bomb that hit my home.

"Wanda?!" Diego called out to me as he shook me. His voice echoed in my head as I heard more gunshots get closer to us. Diego saw my paralyzed state and pulled me in his arms as the gunshots got closer. I looked up seeing Vanya fly over us and shoot out an energy pulse taking out the entire army. I looked out to the field seeing all the agents down. From a distance, Lila has well-formed her own powers just like Vanya.

"What the hell?" I whispered as she shot out an energy pulse two times stronger. I formed a force field around me and Diego before we got hit. My force field expanded protecting the house and everyone else from the blast.

Third person pov-

"finish them." the handler spoke to Lila as she landed on the ground. "I can't kill Wanda. I can't mimic her powers." Lila said.

"Because she is not your ordinary sibling. Don't worry about her." the handler replied. Lila teleported into the house where she would find Five and Luther. The handler on the other hand came for two things. Harlen and Wanda. Lila had just rumored Alison to stop breathing. Lila smiled as Luther desperately tried to break the rumor. Lila grunted as she was tossed into the front door. Lila met Wanda's eyes that glowed with a deep red.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Lila smiled as she walked closer to the sokovian. Lila went in for a punch which Wanda stopped with her powers. Wanda blasted her away again this time through a living room window.

"Wanda," The handler spoke walking behind her. "I suggest you leave now," wanda spoke.

"I can't do that," she replied. "You're supposed to be a myth. An ancient being meant to make incredible creations. And yet here you are. Fighting with a group of people who don't care about you. Do you even know who you are?" the Handler spoke as Wanda's power clouded over a darker shade of red.

The Handler studied Wanda trying to find out the source of how her powers were gotten.

"I know you just want a normal life with Five. I can give you that if you give me your power in return," the Handler proposed walking towards her a bit.

"Take it. I don't want it." wanda formed energy beams after energy beams shooting them towards the Handler. Wanda's body grew old as she slowly fell onto the floor. The Handler held the Scarlet power in hand laughing maniacally.

"Sorry darling but you were my greatest threat. Which is why you will die first." the handler attempted her own hex but nothing happened. Wanda slowly returned to her young state, a slight smirk on her lips as she removed the clouds revealing Protective runes.

"An old friend taught me how to protect myself. And I don't need you to tell me who I am,'' Wanda rose up, taking her power back from the Handler, a bright red aurora circling her. The handler screamed in disbelief and anger as the siblings watched the scene unfold. Wanda carefully landed in her new Scarlet Witch suit along with the crown of a witch. Her ginger hair in the natural state of curliness. She landed down in front of the handler.

"Good girl," she spoke to Wanda. "Now what?!" she yelled before a bullet pierced her. Behind her, the last Swede shot her in honor of killing his brothers.

"Enough," wanda spoke to him in sokovian. He gave her one last nod before leaving himself. Wanda turned around seeing her sibling's jaw dropped.

Wanda's pov-

"what? Is the suit too much? Or is it the crown?" I asked, seeing my siblings shocked.

"I guess we can now see why you're number 8," Diego said, impressed with Lila by his side.

"Let's go home." I smiled at Five as he went to grab a briefcase.