𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚

Wanda x Jessica Jones

a/n- if you read my euphoria book then you probably have read the epilogue. This is just a small continuation for Jessica and Wanda. This picks up right where the epilogue ended.

Warning | smut

_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I stepped put of the shower, droplets of water landing on the marble tiles. I dried my hair and quickly brushed my teeth before walking out to my room. Jessica was sound asleep. Her hair was a mess as soft snores escaped her lips. I smiled at the sight before putting on some clothes.

"Come on Jess," I whispered hovering over her.

"Five more minutes," she mumbled scrunching up her face. I giggled getting off her and grabbing her jeans and t-shirt she always wears tossing it on the bed.

I walked towards the kitchen setting up the coffee maker. I was quietly making a fruit bowl when I felt Jessica's arms wrap around me pulling me flush to her.

"You should be in bed with me," jessica groaned kissing up my neck.

"I can't be late again Jess," I responded grabbing my coffee cup with her still wrapped around me.

She finally let go as I placed a fruit bowl in front of her. Since we met I've noticed Jessica wasn't really over her drinking problem. I remember when she confessed to be when I told her I was going to be leaving for college.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked as I packed my suitcase up for college.

"I'm moving back to Chicago because I was finally accept into the best college for becoming a nurse that works with children," I replied folding one of my shirts.

I heard nothing but silence from Jessica. I turned around seeing her look at the ground her face in to a sad look. "Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to her.

She gulped as she looked at me. "I'm truly happy your chasing your dreams but I don't want you to leave me. I've been going to the AA meetings to see you. My drink problem is still hard for me to stop. If you leave I don't know what I'll do,"

I thought deeply before I smiled at her. "My dad didn't sell the house I used to live in when moved from Chicago. Come with me," I proposed.

"Wait! Really?!" She beamed her eyes filling with tears.

"As long as you promise me to get clean," I spoke in a serious tone.

"Okay... I promise. But there's one more thing I want to tell you," jessica said sitting criss cross. I did the same giving her smile.

"I like you. More than a friend." She responded looking away from me.

I grinned happily before jumping her strong arms. "I like you too," I mumbled in her ear before pulling away.

She smiled at me before pulling our lips together. We laid down on the bed tangled up with each other as continued our kiss.

"You have thirty minutes before you go," Jessica said as she placed feather kisses where my shoulder and neck meet.

"And?" I ask annoyed knowing exactly what she was thinking. I squealed as she hopped me on the kitchen island. I pressed my lips against hers feeling her rub my pussy through my jeans.

"No, Jess I need to leave," I spoke breathlessly as sucked on my sweet spot. It was crazy how she could get me so undone within seconds. I connected our lips together her plump lips feeling incredible on mine.

"We have time babygirl," she moaned unbuttoning my jeans. "Oh god, Jess!" I moaned feeling her tongue swirl around my clit.

I threaded my fingers through her pitch black hair slightly tugging on it. My legs started shaking violently as my orgasm washed over me throwing me in the highest state of euphoria. Jessica pulled me close to her her swollen lips covered in my juices as she kissed me.

"Know your ready for work," shs grinned helping off the kitchen island.

I shook my head before walking upstairs to change into my scrubs. My hair pulled back into a low ponytail as I grabbed my bag.

"What are you doing today?" I asked jessica as she walked me out my car.

"Nothing much then taking picture of husbands banging sluts to get money from there wives before they get divorced," jessica said referring to her job as a private investigator, opening my door .

"Be careful babe," I said pressing a kiss on her lips.

"I will, I love you." She said as I got in and closed my door.

"I love you too Jess." I smiled at yer before pulling out of my driveway and down to start my day.