𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐔𝐬 𝐏𝐓-𝟏

Knew better / forever boy by Ariana grande

warning - stranger things vol 1&2 spoilers.

____________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"No mike," I said packing up my algebra 2 binder and shoving it in my book bag.

"Come on Wanda! We need someone to fill in for Lucas. He has his big stupid game tonight," Mike ushers on as I walk towards my locker.

"And no one knows the D&D like you do," Dustin cuts in. stopping at my locker I turn around and look at them. Dustin has his infamous smile and Mike is giving the best as he can of puppy eyes.

"Fine," I answer, both of them saying yes and running off. I smile as they run before turning back to my locker and opening it.

"What was that about?" A thick accent comes from behind me. I feel the goosebumps spread across my skin as I turn around meeting the green eyes of. A beautiful Russian. A beautiful woman I fell in love with and ended up being completely destroyed.

"Natasha," I simply answer before turning back around.

"Are you going to the game tonight?" She asks trying to make conversation.

"What's it to ya?" I shoot back.

"Well, I was wondering if we could talk after the game," she suggests.

I slam my locker shut and look back at her. Perfect ginger hair braided, light gloss on her plump lips, just absolutely perfect. "I'm busy." I walk away feeling her gaze on me.

Arriving back home for a bit I run upstairs avoiding Nancy room. I was lucky Karen wanted to even take me in after the whole disaster at the mall last year. Eleven moved with Joyce and well Hopper died at the mall.

Stepping into the shower I let the warm water pour down my body the flashbacks never seem to stop.

"I can do this! I can help her!" I yelled at Hopper as Eleven was completely drained from her powers and Billy had taken her.

"Believe me when I say this Wanda, don't interfere!" Hopper yelled back before running off to fight the Russians.

I slowly sit down on the bath tub trying to get my breathing under control. That was the day Eleven lost her powers and the day mine grew stronger. I look at the angry red wisp forming in my hands. I clench my hands suppressing my powers. After the shower I walk into my room seeing a Hellfire shirt.

"I am not wearing that," I whisper to myself before going into my closet and grabbing a black dress from the hanger. I slip on some knee high socks, and ankle boots. I grab my red leather jacket and slip out the door.

Eddie's POV-

I begin to grow impatient as we wait for the replacement for Lucas. My eyes shoot to the door as soon as I hear it open seeing the Dustin, Mike, and a girl behind them. Long brunette hair, dark red lips, emerald eyes you can see the color till she comes closer to the lights.

"You must be Eddie munson?" She asks, a thick accent escaping her lips as she walks over to the table.

"And who might you be? Lucas's replacement?" I ask walking towards her

"Or a permanent player depending how the games goes tonight," she answers. Being much taller than her I get closer her eyes looking up to me.

"Let's see what your made of Miss?" I ask.

"Wanda... Wanda Maximoff," she answers not diverting her eyes off mine. I trail my gaze down her eyes, to her lips, to the necklace resting on her chest, to the open valley between her breast. She catches on quickly, as soon as I meet her eyes they've darkened, and a red flush has covered her cheeks and down her neck.

"Let's being."

Wanda's POV-

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I laugh breathlessly as we leave the school.

"Good game Maximoff," Eddie says as stop outside the school.

"Likewise munson," i replied shoving my hands into my jacket.

"I would like to like meet up with you again if you don't mind," he asks, his doe eyes meeting mine.

"Wanda come on!" Mike yells.

I softly smile at him, "yeah. I would like that."

3 days later

"Eddie!" Dustin yells as we enter a house that belongs to one of Eddie's drug dealers. Robin, Steve, and Max follow behind us as we enter the boat house.

"Eddie?" I call out. It all happens to fast one second were cautious and the second Eddie has a knife to Steve's throat. Panic shoots through me and I quickly push Eddie off Steve using my abilities. His eyes meet mine in shock as I hold out the wisp of energy.

"Don't make me use this again on you," I warn. He nods silently and I quickly walk over to him and help him up.

"I know you might now trust us right now but we need to know what happened to Chrissy in your trailer," I quickly cut to the chase. His eyes never stray away from mine as I hold cladded ring hands in my smaller ones. Tears threaten to spill but instead he pulls me into a hug. I hold him close wrapping my arms around his body. A glance a look over at Dustin. He gets the message and ushers the others out.

"I got you Eddie. I got you," I softly whisper, his hold growing tighter around my waist and his face shoved into my neck.

"I got you."