𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Wanda x Yelena
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

"I hate you," I comment to my half sister Lorna.

"Do not start Wanda," my dad, Eric aka Magneto, stated.

I open my mouth to sat something else but he quickly rose his eyebrows at me. I closed my mouth and in a second Pietro came running in.

"Charles is here," he spoke.

All three of us smirked up at my dad knowing his little crush on the mutant. "Don't look at me like that," he said standing up and walking towards the door. Pietro sat down next to me and Lorna on the other side of me. Dad opened the door greeting his friend.

"Charles my children, Wanda, Pietro, and Lorna," he introduced us.

"It's nice to finally to meet you all," Charles spoke extending his hand out to us. We all shook his hand giving him a warm smile.

"I like him," lorna whispered to me.

I shook my head to agree with her when our SHIELD watch went off. This was the first time they were ever calling me in. Only Coulson and Clint knew I joined. Everyone else was oblivious to fact.

"Time to go to work," I spoke holding my wrist up to my dad.

Third Person POV-

The battle of Sokovia had just begun. Clint knew they weren't going to win this on there own.

"Coulson call them in!" Clint yelled through his secure comms.

"Does the team know?" He questioned.

"Now is not the time for a team discussion! Call them in!" Clint yelled again shooting an arrow at a robot.

Yelena used her baton stick blocking a punch but quickly in a split second the robot was destroyed. She looked around confused knowing only one person she knows can do that. A robot quickly thrusted at her but she was quickly dashed out of the way. She hit the ground her head pounding slightly at the pain.

"You didn't see that coming?" The sokovian asked her with a smirk on his face.

"I hate you," Yelena spoke looking up at Pietro. He just chuckled picking her up and quickly ran with her. Pietro knew how much Yelena meant to wanda, and the last thing he wanted was cor her to get hurt.

Daisy was thrown back her body landing into another building. She was outnumbered and she couldn't do anything but mentally panic. They came charging at her and at this point she accept her fate. It was two minutes of her feeling nothing. She opened her eyes to the sight of the Scarlet Witch creating a force field around her.

Wanda was quick to destroy them before turning around to see Daisy shocked. Clint came running in shooting an arrow across Wanda behind her. Both team up back to back taking down robots. It didn't take long for them to finish the rest of them up. Wanda looked over at Daisy who was still shocked.

"Lets move!" Wanda ushered the agent.

Daisy ran next to wanda and Clint as they made it to where the other Avengers were. "I think I love you," daisy mumbled to wanda thinking she didn't hear.

Wanda chuckled at the comment before Pietro stopped in front of her with Russian blond in his arms. "Lena!" Wanda gushed going into her arms. Yelena wrapped her arms around her sokovian taking in her warmth before kissing her lips quickly.

"Cute. But were all about to die." Sam spoke pointing at the incoming targets.

"Dad?" Wanda spoke into her comms. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Erik landed down in front of them with Lorna by his side. Controlling metal both took them out easily.

"Why aren't they on the team?" Daisy asked Cap.

Steve just shrugged before he continued fighting. Side by side the family fought along side the Avengers. Yelena used her baton stick to stop an incoming thrust before it snapped in half, knocking her down.

She scrambled to get one pieces stopping the robot from hitting her. "Wanda! Get me the other half!" She yelled, fear coursing through her veins.

Wanda quickly heard and with her hand teleported the other half to Yelena in which she caught easily due to her reflexes. She snapped it together the red electricity power inside turning back on and electrifying the android.

Wanda went to Yelena's aid and helped her up. The first wave of androids were dead leaving only Ultron somewhere else alive. "We need to get everyone onto the helicarriers. This place is going to blow in less than 5 minutes." Cap spoke.

"What about the core?" Daisy asked.

"I'll protect it," wanda stepped up. "It's my job."

Everyone gave her a nod but not her family and not Yelena. "Your going to get yourself killed. I'm not leaving you," Yelena said.

"Get the people on boats," she said.

"I'm not going to leave you," the Russian answered.

"I handle this!" She shot back before quickly killing another android coming towards her. Yelena tilted her head the sokovian impressed.

"Fine!" She yelled.

LATER
__________

"So when were you going to tell us?" Natasha asked Yelena as they sat in the Avengers compound. They had successfully saved everyone without anyone on the team dying.

"We were waiting for the right time. I didn't release it nearly got us killed," Yelena replied. Wanda smiled as she laid her head down Yelena's lap.

"It could've been worse." Wanda mumbled before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.