𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐭-𝟏

Draco Malfoy x Wanda
Kate Bishop x Wanda

a/n- long ass chapter. sorry not sorry but I didn't feel like making two parts. but I feel the NEED to make a part two. Let me know at the end if you want a second part. Enjoy luvs!!!!

Song by- Hailee Steinfeld
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

I quietly pack my trunk to head back to Hogwarts. This time my little sister, Lorna, would be coming this year. I've recently, once again, have transfered from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. I already owled Dumbledore of my return and he said it was fine and to act like it was just any other year.

I wasn't exactly ready to go back into the Slytherin world. I left because the bullying was too much for me to handle. Especially from Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy. The two really deserve each other. Thankfully it was the seventh year maybe they won't mess with me much.

But if they do I wasn't backing down this time. Before I would cry when slammed me into a wall and would call me awful names. They pulled terrible pranks on me but I always knew to stay quiet. Now.... well the game has changed.

Draco's POV-

I walked on to filthy train station and immediately found Blaise and Pansy waiting for me. The nerve this girl had to still be obsessed after a long time of being apart. I sat down in the Slytherin corridor fixing my black suit.

"You look sexy Draco," Pansy smirked looking at me and trying to seductively bite her lips but she was failing terribly.

The door slid open and in two girls came in. I could only see there back but I thought I recognized one of them. It was her. The girl I tortured and bullied all of the years I've known her for was back. Her hair was a bit longer and was more of red color, curled slightly.

She was breathtaking.

Her eyes landed on me and she gave me nothing but a cold look. I quickly look away which I usually never do but when her eyes landed on me I felt nothing but hatred. For the rest of the train ride my eyed kept darting to her. She had her elbow propped up on the window, her chin resting on her hand, her legs crossed elegantly, and her eyes were just staring out the window.

She looked perfect.

The sun began setting and it gave her a beautiful glow on the highlights of her cheeks. Her eyes were more prominent in the sunlight showing the seas of green that she had. She softly smiled at the girl in front of her which made her seems unreal. Like a painting come to life. The sun painting over her like a canvas. But deep down I knew she wasn't the same little girl i met in year 1.

Arriving at Hogwarts I did my best to keep a distance between me and Wanda. But all I wanted to do was talk to her and what was up with cold look she gave me. But it was obvious she hated me.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Wanda's POV-

He's staring again.

I did my best to avoid eye contact with Draco. But the cold glare I gave him on the train had seemed to do the trick. I sat in the commons room after dinner reading things more advance for me. The door opened revealing Draco in his suit that was the darkest shade of black.