Her head whipped around so quick as she waited for me to tell her it was an accident, but I stood my ground. I gave her a dirty look before I started walking away and she reacted exactly how I thought she would.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My whole arm was aching from the strength she used behind it. "Excuse me?" she asked her tone was even as she waited for me to explain myself. Her grip on my arm was not budging in the slightest.

"I have nothing to say to you," I said back and I heard as the rest of the room went dead silent. Her eyes glared into my soul as she was about to yell at me but I kept going. "I only talk to adults and right now your acting like a fucking child."

"Me?" She was clearly outraged at what I was saying. "You're the one who just shoulder-checked me and tried to walk away and I'm being a child?"

"I'm just giving you a little taste of your own medicine. Or could it be that you've already forgotten?"

"I have no clue what on earth you're talking about. If you have a problem then you should talk to me." Well, that did it. My last bit of restraint snapped. How dare she, her, of all people, say that to me.

I could only see red and that's when I realized that I was literally seeing red too. I was completely engulfed in fire as I glared her down. Thank god I chose Mikasa to go after because anyone else and their hand would be a pile of ash right about now. "Oh fucking really?" I raised my voice, unable to stay quiet anymore. "That's fucking rich coming from you. Look at the child trying to play grown-up," I said in a patronizing voice. Her grip on my arm got painfully tight. I could tell she was thinking of dragging me away to figure out what my issue was elsewhere so we weren't making a scene, but I couldn't have that I needed everyone to know that I'm not just going after Mikasa I'm going after all of them. She's just an example to everyone else.

I kept going before she had the chance to drag me away. "You are such a damn hypocrite. Telling me to use words like an adult when I'm just mimicking your own actions. You have the nerve to tell me to use my words, but then do this exact same thing to Eren and Levi.

She stiffened up and she let go of my arm. "That's different and you know it. I have every right to be angry with them. We could have lost them and-."

"You're right it is different, what you're doing is way worse. You didn't lose them but if you keep up this selfish pity party you just might."

Everyone went dead silent and she just stared me down. No one knew what I meant and they were all waiting for me to explain it. Hell, it took everything I had to not walk away then and there leave them all speechless and wondering. I so desperately wanted to, but I knew I couldn't. For Eren and Levi's sake, I need to tell them a little of what's been going on so they don't just brush off this outburst of mine.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh as I tried to lower my voice a little so I was no longer yelling. The fire around me simmered out as I calmed down and I opened my eyes again. "You all are pissed off because you found out what they did after the fact they had already did it. Why don't you take a step back and imagine how they are feeling? They thought they were going to die. They prepared themselves for that, they even did everything in their power to make sure that when we got the news we would be prepared for it. Making final letters to each of us so we all had something to hang onto after they were gone. So there would be no things left unresolved or unsaid."

The more I looked around the room the angrier I got at them. They had the nerve to sit here and act surprised that I was yelling at them and lecturing all of them. Half of them looked like they didn't even give a shit about what I was saying. They would probably still hold onto their grudges anyway. Guess now is a better time than any to tell them why they can't. Why they have to let it go.