He studied the top 10 heroes front and back just to make sure he could never lose to them.
Midoriya glanced over at the quirk cancelling bracelet that sat on his desk, hardly ever touched.

It was useful to have one, sometimes Midoriya liked to speak without inflicting a negative emotion.
He'd usually keep it in his pocket but he forgot it that day.

He changed out of his uniform and into some PJs.
He was too lazy to work out as he usually would.

The screaming from downstairs only ever got louder.
Midoriya wished it'd stop but at the same time he was used to it so it kind of didn't affect him.

"I'm already a murderer.
However my name isn't known to the public so I'm not really a villain.
I need an outfit and a code name, it's too risky killing without a disguise.
Where do I get one?

And what could be my villain name?
Devil?
Siren?

That sounds pretty generic considering that's just my quirk name. I'll figure my name out later" Midoriya sighed.

______________________________________

"These deaths are starting to get unexplainable, while we've had suicide cases the rate of suicide has had an intense increase.

Then these cases with a hole being shot right through the heart...

Who's behind all of this...?
Whoever it is, is pure evil..." Tsukauchi sighed.

"I will do whatever I can to find whoever this is" all might said with determination.

"If they're getting people to kill themselves all I'll tell you is to be cautious.
They probably have some kind of brainwashing quirk...
If you get caught under it..

You can die" Tsukauchi sighed.

"I understand"

______________________________________

Time progressed fast yet again, Midoriya grew physically stronger and learned new fighting technique.

He even got a name for himself,
He was called mysterious suicide.
It was quite literal but Midoriya didn't mind it.

He also got an outfit for himself, while it wasn't anything special, it still kept him disguised.

It was a black hoodie with black pants and a mask.

Soon came time for the entrance exam, to get into UA.
Midoriya had a goal.

He wanted to kill all might, and he knew in order to do that he'd have to follow where he went.
UA.

It was only rumors that he was going there to be teaching but Midoriya didn't feel like risking losing that chance.
Not to mention he wanted to train some more.

Midoriya was fully charged on negative energy, he walked over to UA and walked through the gates.

He felt like an outlier amongst the crowds, his true ambitions were so different compared to why everyone else was there.

He saw Bakugo up ahead and ignored him as he walked into the auditorium.

After an hour introduction of how everything would work it was time...
Time to take the exam.

They all rushed inside, Midoriya flew up using his telekinesis.
It'd made life easier.

Midoriya knew what amount of negative energy was needed to lift himself up, he knew not to use too much.

He saw a couple of 2 pointers down ahead and sent a blast of negative energy at it, destroying them immediately.

He zipped around, destroying robots left and right.
His tail and horns were beginning to shrink as he eyes went from black to purple.

He landed on a rooftop as he heard the ground rumble beneath him.
A giant zero pointer emerged out of the ground, people ran from it in fear.
Midoriya used their negative energy and shot it down in one strike, surprising everyone.

"TIME IS UP LITTLE LISTENERS!!". Present mic screamed.

Midoriya grinned as he recharged from the negativity around, his negative blast would usually bring people to argue around it.

He flew down from the building and walked out, he was confident in what he did.
He knew he got number 1.

After 2 weeks passed by Midoriya got his results.

"You.
Izuku Midoriya.

Are accepted into the hero course of UA high." All might said.

Midoriya grinned, everything was going as he wanted it to! It was perfect!

"With this I can get information on the inside, since they are going to be the next generation of heroes once I graduate I can figure out ways to kill them now so I don't have to worry about them in the future!

Then add on UA's intense training, I'll get stronger than them all!
I can disrupt their team working and be stronger than them all!" Midoriya thought to himself with a grin.

He'd have to go to school the next day so he went to sleep.

The next day-

Midoriya stood at class A's door, he was already in uniform.
He had to make some adjustments for his tail but that was all.

He walked in, bringing his negative vibes in with him.
Everyone went silent and turned their heads to look at him.

He was wearing his quirk cancelling bracelet to be able to speak, the reason his horns and tail were still out was because Well.
He didn't lose the negative energy he collected.

He waved his hand and walked over to the only available seat, everyone was uneasy around him.

Soon the teacher came rolling in.

"Hello"