Death

...

"3 students...

You mean to tell me Midoriya kidnapped 3 STUDENTS!?" Endeavor said in dismay.

The heroes were having an emergency meeting, all the top 10 were there as well as Tsukauchi and some police.

"Yes, and that's why we're having this meeting. We have to rescue them.
We don't know why he took them exactly but he did" Aizawa replied.

The heroes were still at an indifference from the last time they fought against Midoriya, all mad at each other.

"What progress have we made on finding their base?" All might asked.

Tsukauchi pulled out some files, "we have 3 possible locations.
If we do an intense search right now we'll be able to figure out which one it is and attack right after the press conference.
If we do that then they'll have no way to prepare, it'll be perfect" he replied.

"Do you think we'll be able to figure it out that fast?"

"We have to, if we don't we risk losing the kid's either lives or heroics.
We all know Midoriya has a way with manipulation considering he can make people off themselves with his words alone..."

They all lightly shuttered.

"It has been brought to my attention by Shinsou that when Midoriya came to the mall that...
The way he spoke of people was like he wasn't one at all.
Like he wasn't human.
Now I don't know what that means exactly but do you think it has something to do with his demon like features?" Aizawa asked.

"Hm, No. Considering that his features come from his quirk.
I think he may have spoken that way to Shinsou because he doesn't want to be associated with heroes" Tsukauchi replied.

"When we arrest him we can find out"

Midoriya chuckled from behind the glass, afloat.
He was in the alleyway of the building, listening in on the conversation from the open window.

"So my prediction was right.
They're going to attack after the conference.
Better go prepare" Midoriya hopped into his shadow and reappeared at the league's base.

"You're back soon, what info did you get?" Kurogiri asked.

"My prediction was right.
They plan to attack right after the conference However they haven't exactly found where we were but they got 3 possible locations.
So let's just say at 9pm we're going to be attacked" Midoriya explained.

"Hm.
We have time" Shigaraki sighed.

Midoriya hummed in response, "Kacchan, what outfit do you plan to make your villain outfit?
And do you plan to take your stuff back or-?"

"Well, my mom doesn't actually care that I'm a villain.
She promoted it since I was young.
So I'm not too worried about my things, I'll just live with her.
My villain outfit?
I'll just use that thing I designed earlier in the year, it has some good assets" Bakugo replied.

"Alright.
Todoroki, shinsou.
You 2 aren't going to be exposing yourselves yet but when you do what outfit do you plan on making your villain outfit?"

"Probably my hero outfit" the 2 said in unison.

"Alright that settles it.
Now then, we wait."

Time skip-

Conference time

Bakugo was chilling on a chair besides the wall.
Todoroki and Shinsou were seated down, chained.