When we walked in Pixis welcomed us with a smile, but Shadis seemed less amused that we were interrupting.

"Is this a bad time?"

"No."

"Yes."

They spoke at the same time. It was clear Shadis wasn't done yelling at him, but Pixis seemed like he was done listening. "It seems we have other things to discuss, this can wait can't it," Pixis asked, staring down Shadis. He didn't even bother answering, he just stormed out of the room.

"I would say sorry to interrupt, but I'm not, and I don't think you are either," I smiled knowing damn well I just saved his ass from a lecture that would have lasted several more hours.

"Thank you," he said, gesturing to the seats. "So what did you want to discuss?"

"The plan."

"I see, okay, well first things first, Hassam, when do you need to go out?" he asked.

"Well, I guess it depends. I mean there are protests every day, but tomorrow might be a little too soon since ya know they did try and kill me," he let out a nervous laugh.

"Yes, tomorrow wouldn't be the best, especially since we would need time to get everything set up and in motion."

"I mean a few days would be fine, it gives everything time to cool off, and we can get a plan set up in that time," I offered.

Everyone seemed to agree. "So who do you think we will need?" Pixis asked, mostly talking to Eren.

"Well, we definitely need Erwin," he said before thinking for a moment, "we also need some people to act as bodyguards. Maybe Mikasa?"

"Sasha?" I suggested and Pixis gave me a confused look, but Eren seemed to catch on to what I was saying.

"Yes that's a great idea," he said. He realized Pixis was confused and he started to explain, "Sasha herself will stay here, but her doubles will go. They can easily take a bullet without the person behind them getting hurt and without Sasha herself getting hurt."

"But won't multiple of the same person tip them off?" Pixis asked.

"We have Nanaba style them differently. I mean we've done it before. Besides, everyone will be wearing masks and normal clothes so we can just have them dress differently and have different hairstyles and accessories," I continued the explanation.

"Okay, so Mikasa, Sasha, and Erwin," he nodded, "anyone else?"

"No I think that team should be good, the fewer people the better. I say we have 3 or four doubles from Sasha, then we have Mikasa who can take a bullet without any issue. Lastly, Erwin who can hide behind the doubles or Mikasa if something goes wrong, or if he's fast enough, which I'm sure he is, he can portal the bullet away or teleport out of the way." I nodded along as Eren explained.

"Alright, we can ask them if they are willing to go through with the mission, and we will fill everyone in tomorrow. If they agree then we will decide on a day. Sounds good?" he asked all of us.

"Sounds good," we all said.

Hassam seemed a little nervous, but that didn't stop him from agreeing with the plan. He trusts us too much. I mean his life is in our hands and he didn't even question it.

"I think that's the fastest we've ever come up with a plan," Eren laughed.

"I doubt that, though this one was pretty simple," I nodded.

We stood up to leave and I laughed as Pixis had a flash of panic across his face. I didn't even need to ask what it was about. I know the second we leave this room Shadis is probably going to come back and finish yelling at him.

"Good luck," I said to him as we headed out of the room.

"I'll need it," he whispered.

Sure enough, as we walked out Shadis was waiting a few feet away. I watched him storm right back into the room. Poor Pixis. Well, we tried to save him, it didn't work.

We headed off to talk to Mikasa, Sasha, and Erwin to see if they were on board. It was easier to ask them tonight and give them time to think over their answers. I'm sure Sasha and Mikasa will say yes since they are in no actual danger, but Erwin, he might take some convincing. I mean he is putting his life on the line to protect a stranger. A stranger that he doesn't even trust at that.

We found Sasha first and after an explanation of her role she agreed. Mikasa was in her and Annie's room and they weren't too happy with being interrupted, I think they were about to go to bed with how tired they looked. We asked her and she quickly agreed before shooing us out of the room. Apparently, she was on the verge of sleep before we came knocking at her door. I think she just agreed because she just wanted to go back to bed.

We headed back to the common room where we saw Erwin and I decided it would be best if I talked to him alone. Eren and Hassam took a seat at a nearby table. I didn't want him to feel pressured to say yes because he was face to face with Hassam. I wanted him to be able to speak freely and voice any concerns he might have.

"You want me to go on a mission and protect him?" he asked, making sure he heard me right.

"Yes," I said, not sugar-coating it. He paused for a moment taking his time to think over the options. "You don't have to give us an answer tonight. I know we are asking a lot-."

"You're sure he's doing this to help us."

"As sure as a mind reader can be, and if you don't believe me and my powers, Gunther, and Christa both used their powers to see his true intentions. He just wants to help."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I'll do it."

"You'll- alright," I nodded. I didn't expect it to be that easy. I expected someone to take some time to think about it but they all agreed. "I'll let Pixis know and we will fill in everyone tomorrow," I said before heading back to Pixis's office to poke my head in really quick. On my way, I gave Eren and Hassam a thumbs up to let them know he agreed.

Shadis didn't seem too happy at the second interruption, but I told Pixis they all agreed. He seemed surprised. I guess he didn't think they would agree that easily either, but here we are.

"I'll tell everyone tomorrow," he nodded.

"Great," I said before leaving, letting Shadis get back to his lecture.

I took a seat back next to Eren at the table and watched as Jean and Marco walked back over to us. Marco looked less than pleased that Jean was coming back to hang out, but he followed him anyway. Probably to stop him from arguing with Eren.

"So are you going to tell us this plan now?" Jean asked.

"Well, we were going to tell everyone tomorrow, but since your impatient ass can't wait a few hours sure why now," Eren rolled his eyes.

Jean took a seat and he quickly gave him a rundown of what was going to happen. He stayed quiet after just giving Eren a nod to let him know he heard him. He was relieved we weren't on the mission, even if he tried to pretend he was still pissed off at us he was mostly just glad that we're still here.

"I think we're going to head to bed," I finally said looking at Eren with desperate eyes. I was so fucking tired and was starting to get a headache. There were too many emotions going around today and it absolutely drained me. Eren nodded and we stood up before heading off to bed.