Coming Home

Aria Maria Salavtore
Age: 17 (163)
Brothers: Damon Giuseppe Salvatore.
Stefan Antonio Salvatore, the twin brother of Aria.

Aria's POV.

(1965)
The gunshots were heavy fire as I scrambled through the corrupted woods my bare feet, the rough ground pinning and poking my the skin. My dress torn on branches, dirt splattering it. The sirens were close now. 

The roars of angered men, bullets and hollers of their dogs echoed through the woods as they chased me. There mouths were like bullets as I heard them circling in on me.

Giles will be so mad I went out in public when my presence in this town hasn't exactly died down since my big extravaganza.

I've fell off the wagon, I can't afford to do that not now not after everything I've done to get back to normal.

I lost my temper with that man at the bar he egged me on he knew exactly who I was that's when it all went to hell before I could even down my drink.

My breath was hitched as the dark nights moon glimmered above me, my dress scrunched in my fists as I groaned tripping and scampering back to my feet.

"Men! East! Don't let that monster get away. Think of you're families men" a voice boomed a helicopter flying above me. Wind blew through my hair as I tried finding cover in the dark night.

Silence soon took place as they moved on further through the woods bringing their dogs with them, so much for highly trained resources.

"And where do you think your going" his satanic voice said when everything when I'd attempted to circle my way back.

My heart froze my legs numb looking into his piercing green eyes. The immortal witch I feared more than hell itself who made me quiver at the very thought of his name, his wicked tongue and of all he is and done.

The one who forced me to be a vicious animalistic creature of the night, he took my humanity everything I ever was.

I fell to a stop seeing him lingering there not ten steps away. I began to back away slowly muttering words of mercy under my breath.

"Please Nathaniel please I beg of you. Have mercy" I cried as he threw me back against the wall. I covered my eyes knowing it was over he was going to turn me back.

"My kitten" he whispered darkly I felt his hands linger on my arm.

"Let me go! I beg of you don't take me back there please Nathaniel!" I hissed as his grimy hands gripped me tight.

Giles I need Giles.

"Hide behind spells, kitten hide behind witches and men, but you know it's us together till the end" he whispered pushing me down on the ground with a lunatic laugh.

I screamed as he pulled out a needle from his coat. Before he could inject me he was bet across the head by a shovel.

"Come on now we don't got much time pet" Giles spoke helping me up.

"Thank you" I whispered helplessly staring at Nathaniel's unconscious body.

"Running isn't going to work anymore my dear friend, we have to take drastic measures if I'm to keep you whole" he said as we made it to the streets him dragging me along.

"Aren't you going to shout at me for losing control?" I asked shocked. Giles is.

My blood therapist? My best friend more so I never thought I'd be friends with a witch. He keeps me from losing control, he brought me back from being....a monster.