Omniscient POV

Jalanee eye fluttered open,with her eyelids still feeling heavy. She heard heavy panting from the other side of her,she flipped to the other side of the bed,and her eyes met with Kendell with King sitting on his lap,as he was on his phone.

"There yo' mama go." Kendell looking up from his phone,letting King jump onto her. She decided not to speak due to her dry mouth,she smiled down at her dog that she's been separated from from at least a month.

"What happened with you and Kentrell last night?" He asked her.

"Why you in the bed with me?" She asked. He sucked his teeth and threw a pillow at her. "This was my room,your sweaty ass came in this bitch sleeping on the bed. I had to sleep on the floor." He said

"Sorry." She said laughing as she took the pillow off of her. "What happened though?" He asked again.

"You wasn't there?" She asked petting her dog. He shook his head,"Na' I was with babyjoe nem." He replied.

"He was suppose to pick me up from the airport,but he didn't because I told him I wasn't sure if I was going to move in. So some man offered me a ride,Kentrell and his friends were outside his house. And he pulled out a gun,he was just doing the most." She explained,getting upset again.

"Why you playing with my brother?" He asked,making her suck her teeth and hop out of the bed.

"I'm not. I was surprising him. I was going to move here,and tell him at the end of the trip. He just fucked it up for himself. Not even for me." She said,putting her hair up.

"So what? You going back to New York?" He asked,and she shook her head. She was going to stay just for her sister's birthday,but she wished she hadn't came a few days early to be with Kentrell.

"Where's Kentrell?" She asked,picking her dog off the bed. He shrugged,"Check the last room down the hall." He said. Jalanee got up and slowly walked out of the room,being careful enough not to wake anyone.

"Let's hope he's not mad." She whispered to King,She faced the door of Kentrell's room,and untwisted the knob. She walked inside of the room,as Kentrell looked up from his bed. He sucked his teeth off just seeing her. She sat on the edge of his bed,looking at him.

"Can we talk?" She said. He rose up from the bed,sitting up,looking at her. "Ain't shit for us to talk about. You walked away when I was tryna talk to you." He said.

"You were angry. I was getting angry as well. I don't think it's best for us to speak about something when we're both upset. We both had the night to calm down. I want to talk to you about what happened." She said.

"What you wanna say to me?" He asked her,throwing his arms out.

"Kentrell you left me at the airport for almost a hour,had me waiting on you. I tried to get a uber but there was no rides available. I had no choice but to go with him. He came to me asking if I needed a ride. I said no at first,and he offered to help me find a ride,but like I said there was none." She said.

"You didn't have to just be flat out mean and aggressive. You pulled out a gun for what? That was out of line." She said again.

"You think you coming to my house with a nigga right though? That shit don't sit right with me. Then that nigga gon call me your guy friend. He tried to play on my top. You was too busy sucking his dick to realize that shit." He barked back at her. She already knew how quickly this conversation was going to escalate,and she felt herself just not wanting to deal with it anymore.

"Okay." She let out a heavy sigh before,placing King on the floor.

"You moving like a hoe." He spat out without thinking. At this moment he was thinking about what happened last night,and Boomer's line in his song. He already couldn't trust her,he was now starting to rethink her loyalty.

"How? Even if i wanted to,you'd scare every nigga I wanted to be with away." She said getting angry. She had no intentions of being disrespectful to him,but him calling her a "hoe",bothered her deeply,because he's a whole different person when he's angry and she couldn't keep up with it.

"You sneaky as fuck. I swea' sometimes I think i'm  better off fucking with Yaya crazy ass. You playing with me." He spat out at her. Jalanee moved back slowly,in shock of Kentrell's words. She couldn't believe what he was telling her,he was just telling her the other day that Yaya meant nothing to him. She bit her lip,feeling her eyes her watery.

"Mane' don't start with this crying shit." He said to her. She held back her tears,and felt herself getting angry.

"Go be with her. You obviously been waiting to throw that in my face." She said turning around,but Kentrell got up quickly,pulling her back.

"You doing this victim shit. I ain't for it." He said looking into her eyes.

"Vicitim? Kentrell I didn't do anything to you. If you would've came picked me up,I would've never had to get a ride." She yelled at him.

"You still a hoe. Niggas was right about you." He said. She couldn't understand why he was being so disrespectful,and he knew Boomer and maybe Three would've been the ones to try to get Kentrell to not get back with her. She was over it,and over the name calling when he's upset.

"You not about to stand here and disrespect me. I've been nothing but loyal to you,you let your friends get into your head. This is simply unforgivable. I came here early for you,to surprise you as well. I was going to move in with you. But you seem to want to have your life figured out with Yaya so do that." She said.

"I'll do my shit with her. She a phone call away." He said shrugging.

"And that's fine." She replied. She was feeling all types of hurt by him right now. 

"A nigga tired of waiting on you. When I could have that shit with another bitch in a weeks time." He said.

"So do that. I'm not forcing you to wait on me. If you can't respect that I have my own needs,and I would like to handle them before dealing with you then by any means you can go mess with Yaya. Like you said you're." She said

"Mane I ain't tryna hear that. Get your hoe ass on." He said,getting into her face,leaving her stuck in the corner.

"You're so selfish Kentrell. I swear." She said rolling her eyes,avoiding eye contact.

"Everything I do is for your dumbass. You can't even see that. I do shit hoping it's gon make you want me some more. You still act like a bitch. You ain't shit. You not tryna build nothing with me,so go ask a nigga who you want to fuck with to pick your ass up from the airport." He said grabbing her chin up.

She slapped his hand away from her,and pushed him lightly,"I'm so tired of doing this shit with you." She said looking at him.

"I'm tired of waiting your ass. I'm chill off you now. Believe that." He said.

"Getcho dog ass out." He yelled in her face,stepping out of her way.

____________________________________________