12

Kentrell Gaulden

"Bae?" Jania asked me.

"What?" I said looking at her,taking off my headphones.

"Why it took us so long to get back together?" She said,smiling at me.

"We ain't together." I said bluntly before looking back into my phone.

"And you already knew that." I mumbled back at her. She sucked her teeth and snatched my phone out of my hand,I wasn't even trying to argue with her.

"I love you a lot Kentrell. You always trying to act like what we had meant nothing to you." She said looking through my phone.

"Suck my fucking dick." I said to her bluntly and snatched my phone and walked away. I just got so angry out of no where.

"What the fuck your issue?" Jania yelled from the room.

I went into my room and slammed the door shut. Her telling me she loved me didn't sit right with me. It ain't sound right coming out of her mouth. I'm in love with someone who don't love me or want shit to do with me.

I didn't even know how I felt about her at this moment. She had plenty ways to get in contact with me,and she never reached out. I didn't care at this point,I think catching her when she would least expect it would be best. I was already in the process of forcing myself to hate her. When i'm in that mode,I always end up hurting her. I don't wanna hurt her anymore. I just want one more chance to love her.

"Top." Montana said opening the door to the room.

"Wassup?" I said

"Jania left." He said. I shrugged in response.

"Book me a hotel in New York. And A studio for the week." I said.

"For what? You ain't got no shows out there." He said to me,walking fully in the room.

"I'm tryna see Jalanee." I mumbled,gulping down some water.

"You sure?" He said.

"Yeah i'm ready to see her. I wanna leave tonight though." I said.

"I'll see what I could do." He said walking out.

I shook my head,and laid down on my bed. Every-time I thought about her,I had this uneasy feeling. I didn't know what i would've said to her or what to do. I just needed to see her. I was willing to go all the way there since her scary ass would never step back here. U wanted to get something,but I knew she hated designer things,but it's been years I didn't know what she loved or hated now.

"You seeing Jalanee?" Kayla said barging into the room. I nodded slowly and looked at her,and a smile formed on her face.

"Wasn't you just saying don't ask about her?" She said.

"Mane' that's my girl. I was just in my mood." I replied.

"Who you going with?"

"With Montana. I wanna go tonight though. Imma do that nigga down so bad." I said laughing.

"Just leave that boy alone. I feel so bad for all her boyfriend." Kayla said.

"I could bring Messiah with me? Maybe she won't yell at me or nothing if I go to her with him in my hand." I said.

"You tryna use my baby for some sympathy points?" Kayla said laughing.

"Don't think of it like that. She love her nephew she won't yell at me or do no crazy shit to me if I'm with him." I explained.

"Boy no,I don't trust you with him. She won't yell at you...she misses you just as much as you miss her."

"Man then get the fuck out useless ass." I said

"Take K3 or sum' ,he was always her favorite anyways." She said.

"You talked to her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She said she was just busy and she was staying with her boyfriend for a few days." Kayla said.

"I ain't even trippin off that. I wanna get her something,but I don't know what." I said to her.

"Like what?" She asked going on her phone.

"Just something to let her know I'm serious about her." I said.

"You should just bring everyone else with you. She'd probably be happy seeing everyone together. I know her life dry as fuck up there." She said.

"Man. Y'all niggas stress me out. I'll think about it." I said.

"You better think fast if you going tonight." She said.

I felt bad since Jalanee stopped fucking with everyone because of me,she ain't wanna have no mutuals with me and I understood why. I think it'll be good for her to see them atleast once,but if I spoke to her I wanted it to just be us.

"Go get y'all shit together then." I said making her eyes lit up.

"You deadass?"

"Yeah hurry the fuck up. Bring Messiah though." I said.

"Thanks though for everything. I still don't like your ass." I said to her,making her push my head lightly and walked out. I went into my phone,and opened the instagram app. The first shit that popped up happened to be Jalanee.

 The first shit that popped up happened to be Jalanee

thedolljalanee   New sets dropping at 12.

liked by therealkylesister and 472,284 others

jaydacheaves just ordered mines💕
daveeast 😍😍
simplykayla_ if perfect was a person😍😍
slaybyella_ 😍😍😍😍😍gorgeous
mulatto Sisss😍😍😍

Comments on this post have been limited.

Jalanee was honestly some pressure. Her tattoos did it for me. I loved when she had black hair down to her ass. She was a beautiful and was a beautiful person inside too. That was hard to find. Everything about her just made me so happy. I don't know why she got that tiny ass shit on though. Shit barely covering her pussy. Then she got that bitch ass nigga commenting under her shit. I wasn't even trying to pull on her on some tryna snatch her from him type shit. I just wanted to talk to her,but if it came down to it. I'd have her back with me in Louisiana by the end of the month. I should buy all the shit off her site right?

I smiled at the photo but I decided not to like it this time. I should've commented and let her ass knew what it was,but she unfollowed me so I couldn't even comment anymore. I slid out of the app,and smiled just thinking about seeing her again.

"The jet gon' be available in a few hours. You want me to call Star?" Montana said,walking in

"Yeah." I replied.

_______________________