135

Omniscient POV

These past days been nothing but perfect for the two. They only had 2 days left on Vacation,so she wanted to make the best out of it. Tonight,they were having a picnic on the beach as dinner.

The beach happened today be very quiet,the only thing that was heard is the sounds of the waves crashing

The beach happened today be very quiet,the only thing that was heard is the sounds of the waves crashing. Just like how the two liked it.

"My grandpa use to always take me and Kayla out to the beach when we were living in Jamaica." She reminisced as she ate a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Beaches in Baton Rouge dirty as hell. I hated the beach growing up. This shit pretty though." He said looking at the sun setting. Kentrell couldn't believe he got himself to deal and stay loyal to one girl

"I know." She paused and set her drink down. "But I have a question."

"What?" He smacked his lips knowing something dumb was about to come out her mouth.

"Aren't you a felon? How you allowed out the country?" She said curiously.

Kentrell stared at her to see if she was serious,seeing that her face didn't change he started laughing. "Mane' I got my ways. You think I'll just leave the country when I ain't suppose to just to get locked up when we get back?"

"Mhm,just wondering." She said. Kentrell laughed to
himself,and started spreading butter on his bread.

Jalanee watched him with a smile plastered on her face. She wrapped her hands around his biceps and took in his smell.

"Whatchu smiling about?" Kentrell asked

"Nothing." She took a deep breath and laid her hand on top of his. "Kentrell this is just so nice. Thank you for this whole trip."

"You deserve all this shit 'ma." He licked his lips. Jalanee smirked and picked up her glass of wine. He kept his eyes on her,admiring her features and how beautiful she was.

"Stop staring" She blushed,trying to hide her face with the big glass cup.

"You so pretty. I be wanting to stuff my dick all in your pretty ass mouth." He said,planting kisses all over her face. Jalanee laughs,pushing him off of her. "You so nasty."

"Sand all in my fucking trunks." Kentrell complained,readjusting his swimming trunks.

"Kentrell your skin is peeling. Did you put on sun screen yesterday?" She said grabbing his arm.

He shrugged and dug in his trunks pockets and patted himself. "Fuck" He cursed under his breath.

"What you looking for?" She said with a worried expression on her face.

"My phone. I think I left it back in the house."

Jalanee sucked her teeth and stood up. "I'll go get it,along with your sunscreen because you don't listen."

"It's dark. I don't need that shit."

"I don't care,Kentrell look at your arm and your chest." She said picking at his peeling skin. She got disgusted and pushed him back gently. "I'll be back." She got up and walked off back into the house.

Walking on the warm sand,she shook her head at how irresponsible Kentrell was. She walked into the beach house,greeting the chefs and housekeeping before walking to their shared room.

"Where did I put it?" She whispered to herself,pulling down the covers to the bed trying to find the sunscreen. She found Kentrell's phone sitting on the bed.

Once she saw the small bottle of sunscreen sitting on the window ledge she grabbed it and quickly made her way out of the beach house.

"Kentrell here-"

She stopped abruptly looking around the beach,seeing her family,including her daughter and friends smiling at her with their phones out. She was confused.

Kentrell walked up to her,with a hand behind his back.

"Kentrell whats going on?" She asked,furrowing her eyebrows.

He took her hand,and bit his lip nervously,looking up at her. "I been fucking witchu for a minute 'na and youn do shit but make a nigga happy." He started,blinking excessively due to his nervousness. "You stuck wit' a nigga when you ain't have to. Everyday I find myself wanting to be round' you. Every time I'm with you I can't lie it feel special. Just to be with you I promise I'll dream forever." He said licking his lips.

"All this money and I still feel like I'm gon be assed out if ion got you. If shit get ugly I know you gon stay down ta' ride." He scratched his head and bit his lip. The next few words he planned to say,couldn't seem to come out. He decided to keep on confessing his love for her,hoping she'll get the memo. "Me and you done been through it all. You came into my life and changed me. You gave me sum to life to give a fuck about other then my kids. My grandma told me ta' never give up on something that you know you can't go a day without thinking about. Me and you don't broke up plenty of times but I'm blessed to say that we ain't ever give up on each other-"

"Kentrell you talking to much." Teelee said from the crowd. He got embarrassed and his palms got sweaty. He held out the velvet box and got on one knee.

"This nigga done got on one knee." Ben called out from the crowd,making Jayda shush him.

"Y-you tryna marry a nigga?"

"Kentrell" was all she could say

"Kentrell" was all she could say. Her hand trembled as she covered her mouth in shock. He bit his lip,waiting for her answer. She was truly in awe,looking at the ring sitting in his palms.

"Of course I'll marry you." He grabbed her hand with quickness,sliding the ring onto her finger. He got up,off his knee,embracing his now fiancée into a kiss. "Mane' don't ever make me get on my knees again." He said with his hand resting on her butt. She laughed into his chest as tears streamed down her face.

"Bitch lemme see the ring!" Jayda said with Kayla and Teelee rushing over to them. She stuck her hand out,taken back by the diamond ring. She was shocked herself with how large the ring was.

"I helped picked it out. Tell me we ain't do our shit with this ring?" Teelee said.

"It's so beautiful." She sniffled.

He watches her smile grow wide and the tenseness his body held,slowly went away.

"Nigga you did it." Ben said patting his back.

"This nigga engaged." Three snorted. "It's bout time."

"Congratulations. You growing up on me." Tysheem said,hugging his sister.

"Now where have you been?" She laughed,hugging on him.

"School been kicking a nigga ass." He said pulling back from the hug. Her dad then cleared her throat next to him,and she didn't waste any time embracing him into a big hug.

"So yall knew about all of this and didn't think to call me?" She smiled.

_____________________________________