30

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Y'all talking bullshit." Kentrell said through my phone,as I watched his live. He pulled out his phone and started to play some of his music.

"Aye' man where the lighter?" He said looking around the room. I rolled my eyes at his statement,that boy loved to ruin his lungs. A lighter then got thrown his direction,as he caught it and started smirking at the live.

"Baow, shots let off & block out, Whatchu talkin' 'bout?
That nigga died 'cause that fat bitch had a motor mouth" He yelled out,bopping to the music,as he lit his blunt.

simplykayla_ not jalanee in here😭

I laughed at her comment,but decided not to comment back. Then many other comments came about me being on the live.

"You about to play this shit knowing you ain't dropping it." A voice said in the back,and Kentrell mugged him before looking back at the phone.

He blew out some smoke,as he started to get closer to the phone. "What the fuck y'all talking about?" He said turning off the music,and squinting at the comments.

 "What the fuck y'all talking about?" He said turning off the music,and squinting at the comments

"They said Jalanee on here." Ben said in the back.

"No she not. Her ass probably sleep." He said looking at the comments.

"Who Jalanee?" Some dude in the back said. Kentrell always around new people,I kind of hated that. Most of them were always disrespectful and always trying to impress him.

"'My girlfriend." He said proudly.

"If y'all serious,I'm finna get off here. She be trippin when a nigga get high." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Nah add her." Ben loud self said. Kentrell and him laughed,as Kentrell started to mess with buttons on the live. The two of them together are so messy.

nba_youngboy wants you to be in their live video.

I quickly pressed decline and shook my head.

"Say' twin getcho ass up here." Ben said,trying to request me into the live again,but I declined again.

"My girl a lil bit shy." Kentrell said trying to sound proper,which made me laugh.