65

Omniscient POV

It was currently one in the morning and Jalanee wasn't tired at all. which was odd for her because she sleeps all day.

Sighing,she put another frozen fruit into her mouth,looking over at Kentrell who was sound asleep on her.

Feeling a vibration on her thigh from her phone,she looked at the caller id and quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Bitch go look what we sent in the groupchat" Kayla said.

"We didn't mean to wake you up it's just an emergency." Jayda said.

"I wasn't even sleep,you're good. What happened?"

"Go check the groupchat."

JaniaBaniaa : bitches couldn't wait to get pregnant 😭

JaniaBania : the get back gon be crazy.

"Who she talking about?" Jalanee asked rubbing her  eyes.

"All i know it better not be about you. You been pregnant for almost a month now. Why she just now deciding to say something?"

"I don't know. I don't really care either,you know i'm used to things like this." She said looking down at Kentrell as he snored.

"I know ole girl lost her baby and all and I feel bad for her but she can't keep terrorizing you because a nigga actually want you." Jayda added on.

She sighed and put another fruit in her mouth. "Me and Kentrell been good..probably the best since forever I don't wanna engage in twitter beef with her."

"And you don't have to. You know how many times my own sister shade me on the net? Ignore her. And that means Kayla you should ignore her too." She said laughing at the end.

"I don't do internet shit anymore. A bitch gon' have to pay me to beef with her." Kayla said.

"As they should."

"But the thing is pregnant and or not it's not secret that he actually like you for you." Jayda said.

"I know. His own mother sometimes just be being negative about the whole thing...like she wish he would've ended up with her or something."

"No disrespect but that woman slow...I heard stories from Teelee. She weird and think she know what's best for her kids." Kayla said

"I don't wanna sit here and talk about his mother...that's wrong,I just don't know why she don't like me."

"She moving like she wanna fuck her own son."

"Kayla you out of pocket." Jayda said laughing. "But on the real you're really doing a good job with all this girl drama."

"Yeah I know sometimes I-"

"Bae who you on the phone with?" Kentrell mumbled cutting her off. He started tugging on the bottom of her shirt,making her rub his back.

"I'm going to text y'all." She quickly hung up.

"What happened?" He asked her with a confused look.

"Nothing Trell. Go back to sleep." She said exhaling.

"Why you up?"He laid his head back in her lap,pulling her body closer to him.

"I'm just not sleepy." She said trying to push the thoughts of the his ex's tweet in the back of her head.

"Who you was on the phone with?"

"Jayda and Kayla."

"Mhm. Why they calling your shit this late?"