133

Jalanee Coleman

"You always fussing." Kentrell complained,readjusting the blindfold on my head. "Mhm." I mumbled as he guided me around. I got hit with warm air,telling me we were outside.

"You better not be peeking. Lil nosey ass." He teased. He walked me forward and I felt his hands come off of me. "I can open my eyes?" I asked.

"Guh' head." He said sounding excited. I pulled off the blindfold,seeing a floating platter of breakfast.

 I pulled off the blindfold,seeing a floating platter of breakfast

"Aww Trell..." I pouted. I turned to him and felt my emotions getting the best of me. "This must've been so thought out. Thank you." I whined.

"You fuck wit' it huh? I ain't even know this shit could float." He said. "Let's get in." He said guiding me to the small steps of the pool.

We stepped down into the pool,hand and hand. Luckily,the pool wasn't so deep so we were practically walking through the water. "Awe you done got all my favorite fruits here." I said smiling,picking at the watermelons.

"You so pretty when you happy." He said. He sucked his bottom lip in,and splashed water on me.

"Kentrell!" i yelled. He laughed and picked up a strawberry. "Here." He said putting the strawberry to my mouth.

"This is so good. It don't taste like nothing like the strawberries back at home." I exclaimed.

The Bahamas was such a beautiful place. Kentrell always knew how to make me feel special. I really loved this man. He was so romantic and sweet,and tough all at the same time.

"You remember when I was pregnant and use to eat frozen grapes? I don't care they still slap." I said as I took a bite out of my pastry.

"You was on some nasty ass shit when you was pregnant. I remember you was blending up whatever you saw and drinking it." He laughed. "When you gon let me get you pregnant again?"

I rolled my eyes and poured us both lemonade. "Not anytime soon. Plus I'm on the pill. So you can't trap me again." I said clearing my throat. "But that reminds me,I need to call Nana and check on my princess." I said turning around to swim out for my phone.

Kentrell grabbed my hand,pulling me back to the setup. "She good. Enjoy ya' breakfast. That girl gon be tired of you when she get older." He sighed.

"Are you sure? You know how she gets when she's not with one of us."

"She perfectly fine. If sum' went wrong they would've called." He said reassuring me. Maybe he's right. I've been so paranoid and always wanted her next to me. I do ,just need to enjoy this moment.

"So you serious? You ain't giving me another baby?" He resumed to stuff his mouth up with food.

"I mean eventually I do want more kids. Just not now. I want to try for another boy."