40

Omniscient POV

"Fuck that hoe. Fuck everything she stand for. Fuck her." Kentrell yelled out to his girlfriend who was waking up from his yelling. He hasn't been able to sleep since the incident. Yaya sat down by his side,and put her arm around him,but he threw it off of him and got up.

"Why you so mad?" Yaya asked standing up,walking behind him. "Back up from me." He said putting his arms up. Hearing her say she was done with him,struck deeply like a wound. He realized all he had to do was apologize and pick her up,but he had too much pride to do that from the jump and it cost to lose her once again. Hate started brewing for her in him,and he couldn't control it.

"Say' go knock that bitch out." He said turning around at Yaya,who was yawning.

"What? Who?" She asked confused. "Jalanee." He said.  She instantly shook her head and sat down on the bed.

"No.." She said lowly,like she was thinking. "Why? The fuck you moving scary for." He said looking at her.

"What did she do to you?" She asked.

"It don't matter,you tell me whoop a nigga ask,I'm gon go the extra length to kill him no questions. You had all that energy talking about her on the internet. Go Beat her ass." He said looking at her.

"Watchu scared for? I'll make sure her sister don't touch you." He said trying to reassure her. He hadn't thought his plan through,but he knew he just wanted to embarrass her badly. She wasn't a violent person,so he knew putting her in that situation,she wouldn't know what to do.

"And what if she does?" Yaya said. "I won't let it happen. Cmon." He said pulling off the bed.

"Kentrell I don't know about this." Yaya said.

"She the only one up right now. Let's go." He said pushing through the door.

"Kentrell it's only 8 am. Just let her live. I don't know what she did to you,but just leave her alone. I don't want any parts of this." She said with her jaw trembling as she spoke. Kentrell shook his head,and didn't know why she was so scared.

"If youn' do it I'm sending your ass back home." He said knowing it'll get her to do so. Yaya sighed before rolling up her sleeves. They walked down the steps together.

"Today our last day out here though Nana." Jalanee voice said down the steps speaking into her phone. She looked up seeing Kentrell and Yaya walking into the living room,and sighed.

"Grandma give me a second." She said,putting the phone off speaker,and putting it on her ear. Kentrell put his hand sternly on Yaya's shoulder.

"Don't do it." He said to her. He had too much respect for her grandmother to do that while they were on the phone,that was just flat out wrong to him.

"Yeah I'm good." She said back on the phone,smiling.

"Lanee look." Kayla said running down the steps with her phone.

"I told you." Yaya whispered to Kentrell. Kentrell sucked his teeth,he didn't care whether Kayla was around or not,he didn't understand why everyone was scared of her. He just wanted to handle his main target,Jalanee.

"My baby walking on his own now,without falling and shit." Kayla said smiling.,showing her a video on her phone.

"Grandma I'm going to call you back. Okay?" She said.

"I'm not even about to play with you Yaya. Stop being scary. Fuck her sister." He said pushing her lightly,closer to them. He looked and examined her body language and decided to try something else because Yaya was not complying. He grabbed Yaya by her neck and smashes his lips on her,making Kayla and Jalanee switch their attention from their phone to them.