79

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

Waking up to the loud tv playing,my body rose but I couldn't see anything but yellow. I smacked my lips and pulled the post it that over my face.

I didn't want to wake you up. See your ugly ass two weeks. I left you 100k on the dresser. Buy or do whatever you want. I love you shawty.

-Top

"Gosh I miss you already." I mumbled to myself. I picked up my phone on the dresser,looking at the time. It was 2 in the afternoon. I replied to my messages,and checked all my notifications.

I couldn't even imagine how boring these two weeks were going to be. Two weeks is a long time for us to be separated, I'm so used to being with him all the time.

"King!" I yelled out.

Ding Ding.

My phone started flashing,receiving a group face-time call from no other then Kayla and Jayda. I laid back down,sliding the accept button.

"Bitch so what y'all doing now that y'all niggas outta town?" Jayda said through the phone.

"Joe went with a fucked up leg?" I asked. King came jumping onto the bed,into my lap.

"Girl yes. He's walking now but I didn't want him going. I'm just glad I have the house to myself now." Kayla said. "Y'all tryna go out tonight?"

"Not all of us got that kind of freedom to go out." Jayda said,making Kayla laugh.

"Y'all aren't funny." I said,spreading soap on my face. "Plus If i wanted to go I would go. I just don't wanna be a whole pregnant woman in a club." I said.

"You right,bitch i really do be forgetting you got a baby growing in you."

"But to be honest. I'm not feeling the club today." Jayda said lowly.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's just go out to eat or something. I'm exhausted."

"I know this new spot downtown." Kayla said.

-2:27Pm-

I looked at all the plates the waiter placed on the table,and looked back at my single bowl of salad.

"Bitch you missing out." Kayla said picking at her sushi with her chopsticks.

"I've been craving fish tacos for so long." I said rolling my eyes.

"You got like seven months left without seafood,push through sis." Jayda said laughing into her phone.

"It's so cute how the whole table going to be mother's soon." Kayla squealed.