22

- Omniscient POV -

He walked into Jalanee's apartment and seen her sleeping on the couch. He walked to her kitchen sink,and washed the dry blood that on my hands.

I wasn't trying to argue with Jalanee,about what I found out. I didn't even know if it was true,if it was that's fucked up. You gon' talk shit about me to another nigga while a nigga already down? That shit didn't even seem like it'll come out of her mouth. It's the fact that he knows about her abortion,that's bothering me. I ain't trying to yell at her,when she at her lowest right now.

Kentrell thought to himself.

"Baby." He heard Jalanee say,walking up to him rubbing her eyes. He turned around and looked down at her.

"What happened?" She said coming close to him. He couldn't make eye contact with her,it didn't feel right,

"I handled it." He said to her,dryly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"He's gone. You don't got to worry about anybody hurting you again." He said.

"Gone? As in what?" She asked him,crossing her arms.

"Stretched that nigga." Kentrell said walking away from her.

"Huh?" She asked confused,not understanding what he meant by that. She turned around,and followed him as he walked into the bathroom.

"Come here." He said to her lowly,pulling off her shirt.

"Wait tell me what happened" She said,stepping back.

"Ion' wanna talk about it." He replied back,trying to not get himself upset again.

"I already showered." Jalanee said softly,sitting herself on the sink.

"Sit in here while I shower then.", He said throwing her shirt back at her. He stripped down in front of her,as she stared at him. He placed his gun,next to her,and kissed her neck.

"I know your ass wanna put on some shorts. Take them sweats off." He said tapping her thigh.

"It's cold though,I wasn't really trying to hide them." She replied back. She looked at him,and he knew she was about to ask a question,that would give her an answer she isn't ready for.

"Where did you kill him?" She asked,picking at her nails.

"His crib." He replied back,scrapping off the blood from under his nails.

"What took you so long?" She said rubbing on his chest.

"You feel bad or sum' ?" He said looking up at her.

"I feel bad for his daughter and his family. Where was she when this happened? She doesn't have a good bond with her mom,and he was all she had." She said to him.

"I don't know. Sleeping i bet." He said,carelessly.

She wasn't shocked that Kentrell took it that far,and murdered him in own house. It shocked her that he was able to do that,with his daughter in the house. Him out of all people should know how much people kids mean to them.

"What?" He said examining her facial expressions.

"I'm going to go check on her." She said

"For what? She probably with the police this time around. Stay your ass here,always want to help somebody when you got your own shit going on." He sucked his teeth,getting into the tub.

"Kentrell what you did wasn't right." She said,standing up for herself.

"I ain't finna argue with you. He dead as hell. Go mourn his death if you gon' bitch in my face about it." He said,closing the shower curtain.