18

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Hurry your ass up." Kentrell said to me,on the other side of the door as I finished up getting ready. I took my cross body bag and opened the door revealing Kentrell with his signature white t-shirt,jeans,and he had about three different chains on his neck. He looked so good without even trying.

"Come on. Your ass be taking so long." He said mugging me.

"You still mad at me?" I said walking behind him but he didn't say anything. We were on his way to his show,my mind was all over the place from seeing everyone again,and whether or not Dave would come.

"You look good." I said to him as I locked the doors behind me.

"Shit you too." He said examining her body in the bodysuit I wore. I smiled at him,in response as We walked to the elevator. He was still upset,but had a weird way of showing it. He would ignore me,then crack a joke every now and then with him. I didn't mind as long as he was speaking to me.

We got into his car,and he pulled his gun from his waistband,resting it on his thigh. I smile,thinking back to his habit of pulling out his gun from back when we were together. It was really a turn on,and he didn't even have to touch me to do so. I love a hood nigga fr.

"What your ass smiling at?" He said pulling out the parking lot.

"Nothing." I said,as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Text your lil boyfriend. Remind his ass to slide through." He said to her,making me stank face him.

"Why we can't just enjoy the rest of the night without drama? And You better not be fighting at your show tonight either. Just stay out of trouble." I said running my hands through his small goatee that he grew out.

"You remember that fight that brought my ass to you?" He said laughing to himself.

The terms me and him met were weird. I'm kinda glad he got into that fight at this show that night. I guess something good out of it,us meeting each other.

"Yeah I remember. You brought your mean self into my office,cursing me out. You was so bad" I said shaking my head at the memories.

"Where that shit got me though? Years later,I'm still fucking with you." He said smirking.

"I worked hard for you. Your lil' sweet ass. I ain't gon' leave your side even if shit get rough,ya heard me." He said turning his head looking at me.

"I know." I said,making him grip on my thigh. My reflex reaction causes me to wince in pain,since my legs were still sore.

"I'm hurting you?" He said snapping his head back at me,looking down at his hand on my thigh.

"A little bit." I said lowly. He let go of my thigh,resting his hand on it.

"You good?" He asked looking back at the road.

"Yeah." I said lowly,looking out the window. Kentrell really had no clue what's been going on in my life for these past few months,yet he kept me in the loop about everything that went on in his life since I left. I thought about our conversation about being completely honest which over,and wave of guilt went over me. I should tell him,before things get out of hand. It bothered me that Dave tried to brag about threatening me,and how he took advantage of my body that other night. It didn't sit right with me,but I just didn't want Kentrell to be the person to handle it.