77

simplykayla_  happy 2nd birthday to my babyy💚being your mother really changed me and made the woman i am today

simplykayla_  happy 2nd birthday to my babyy💚being your mother really changed me and made the woman i am today. you taught me so much about love and kindness. i feel so blessed to be your mother. i remember when i first held you in my arms,i was filled with happiness. your def your daddy's twin..y'all both drive me so crazy lol. i love you fat man🥺💚i'll kill for you any day ! 

Liked by bbg.babyjoe and 327,097 others

Load 22,739 comments

bbg.babyjoe Dha Real Gorrila💚🦍
simplyteelee__ hbd siah siah💕💕
thedolljalanee happy birthday nephew <3
_bbgdee4x Happy Gorilla Day🦍💚💚💚
nba_babies Happy Birthday Messiah😍❤️
nba_youngboy fatman? 😂girl don't steal my shit

Jalanee Coleman

"Baby how do I look?" I said adjusting the straps on my dress. "You look beautiful ma." He said opening the car door for me.

"You sure?" I said fanning myself. We arrived at Messiah's birthday party,and it was kind of sad that they couldn't really do much because Joe was on bedrest still.

"You look pretty,like always. Now get the fuck out the car." He said eyeing me.

"You okay baby?" I asked getting out of the car,and straightening out his shirt. Ever since he got the news that his dead lost his appeal he's been two different moods. One where,he was super clingy and just wanted to be laid up with me and one where he wanted to be left alone. It was difficult on my end but I had enough patience to put up with it.

"I'm straight." He mumbled,He took my hand and we walked together to the front door of Kayla and Joe's home. I didn't know why he seemed so low today out of all days,but I was going to ask him about it in private.

"Bout time y'all showed up." Kayla said,taking the gift bags out of my hand.

"Sorry we're late." I said walking into the house.

"Happy Birthday Messiah!" I cheered kneeling down to him. I looked around. Kayla had all sorts of unfamiliar faces here,she was always the popular one no matter where she went.

"Hi Titi!" Loyal and Him managed to say at the same time. "Hi Baby. Where's your mommy?" I said Loyal. He pointed back,behind me.

"Messiah smile." I said trying to get photos of him,but he wasn't cooperating. Loyal pushed him and they both fell into the floor,laughing.

"Messiah get up before you dirty your clothes." Babyjoe yelled out to him. I helped both of them up,and they were both still laughing.

"Messiah let's just get one photo. Cmon you can take it with Loyal."

"That boy wanna eat cake not take photos all day." Ben said.

"Boy shut up." I replied,standing back up. You ain't tell me my lady was going to be here." He yawned throwing his arms over Jayda. I walked over to their table,sitting down.