60

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"You think you gon' like mommy or daddy more?" Kentrell voice said waking me up.

"I think you gon' fuck with me more." He started kissing on my belly,tickling me a little. I was not showing at all and he was already trying to talk to my belly.

"I got some shit for you today. You gon' fuck with it." He said looking at me. I thought I told him to give me space? I was still going to ignore him today just for the fun of it. Yeah I'm really upset with him,but worrying about what other people though about me,just was going to stress me out. I really wanted to have a happy pregnancy.

He pulled in to kiss me,but I pulled back and he sucked his teeth. I picked up and phone and pretended to text someone.

"You still doing this shit?" He exhaled. "Fucking walnut head." He said putting his hands on my hips.

"Cmon' talk to me. I ain't hear yo lil pretty voice since yesterday."

"You know you ain't no dumbass. You probably the smartest girl I know. If you feel like you a dummy for dealing with me then leave a nigga. There's a lot of bitches that's dumb for still fucking with me,but I don't think you one of them. I got good intentions with you. Everyone I had intentions with always ran off on me and just left me in the blind." He cut his glare at me and started rubbing the tattoo he had of my name,a smile slowly grew on his face.

"I don't care what people think about me cause I'm used to that shit and it ain't a good thing. I shouldn't have put you in a place where niggas was gon' speak down on you. But niggas going to speak on shit they don't know about anyways. I'm sorry ma." He reached over to me again,but this time he forcefully grabbed my face and kissed me. I felt one of his hands slide down to my thigh,as he forcefully grabbed it. I felt as my heart was racing by the tender touch of his palm wrapped around my thigh. I hated that I had this weakness with his touch,it always got to me and now it was about to fuck up my plan. He pulled back, I was so close to him that I could still feel his warm breath above my cheeks.

"I done told you I'm tryna grow old witchu. I wanna marry you. I got the kid shit down pact though." He said chuckling,looking down at my stomach. I couldn't help my smile at him,he was so sweet and passionate when it came to things like this,he had goals and it was adorable to see him really try to achieve them.

"I fuck witchu. I remember them days I would pick your ass up from that shitty ass job everyday. You was all I wanted to be around back then." He chucked. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think back of the memories me and him had years back. The terms we met on were just so random. "Now I can't get your talkative ass away from me." He said. I remained quiet and rolled my eyes at him.

"And I know you tired of me saying sorry to you all the time. I'm gon' change. For you,my lil boys,and my daughter." He said,he sucked his teeth knowing I won't respond.