32

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Shut the fuck up,sneaking dissing my sister based on some lie. You delusional." Kayla loud ass said through the house,as I walked into the kitchen with Taylin.

"Ain't nobody fucking dissing her." Boomer said to her.

"It ain't like she gon' hear it though. Don't nobody listen to your music." She clapped back. She really never had no filter,unlike her soft ass sister. I missed her.

"Who said sum bout my wife?" I said making both of them snap they necks at me.

"Tell him what you said." Kayla said dropping on the couch. I looked at Boomer across the room,and back at Kayla.

"He said 'passed that bitch to Yb, he just rocked out with the AR' , as if he ever had her." Kayla said.

"That shit wasn't about her. The fuck. Yo' dumbass steady trying to start shit." He said to Her.

"Say' Tay,go witcha uncle upstairs." I said to him,as I walked out of the kitchen,into the space they was at.

"Who you passed to me then?" I said feeling myself get angry.

"That shit was just for a bar." He said not making eye contact with me.

"You fucking my bitch?" I asked him,getting closer to him.

"Why would to ask that?" Kayla said. I waved her off and looked back at Boomer.

"You fucking my girl?" I asked him again.

"I ain't fucking ha' the fuck." He yelled out to me.

"Don't fucking put me in no song saying some shit like that. Ion give a fuck if it was fa' a line. Don't disrespect my bitch." I said to him.

This nigga was starting to piss me the fuck off. Since yesterday argument with him,over what the fuck I do with my money,he just been weird. If he fucked with Jalanee before me,I was gon' find out. I was gon' kill both they ass.

"Nobody worried about your girl. Shit wasn't about her." He said.

"What the fuck y'all arguing about?" Montana said walking in. Me and Boomer looked at each other,before I sucked my teeth,"Nun. We straight." I said going back in the kitchen.

"And you better thank god he spared you." Kayla said. All this talk about my girl,made me miss her some more. She over there in New York tending to another nigga daughter,instead of having mine. I couldn't even get mad her either. That over-caring shit she does with everyone, brought us together.

"You seen what Yaya posted?" Teelee said walking in the kitchen. I haven't heard that name in a while. I been stopped fucking with her clingy ass.

"What?" I asked. She handed me the phone and played her story.

"These females be so hyped up thinking they got a spot in my man's life cause he got them a ring. We all know I was the first to get a ring and Kentrell Gaulden is the only man I want. Tell that hoe that ring don't mean nothing." Her annoying ass voice said through the screen.