08

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Where you finna go?" Teelee asked.

"No where." I said sitting down near her.

"What's wrong with you?" My mama asked sitting across from us.

"He sad cause his old bitch banged the phone on him." Theee said,making me mug him.

"Say' don't call her a bitch." I said eyeing him. I swore these niggas never knew how to respect a female,especially ones I'm serious about.

"Who? Yaya? You back fucking with her?" Teelee asked.

"Where you been at? He tryna get back with Jalanee. The therapist he was fucking with some years ago." Boomer said. I sat back and lit up the blunt that was sitting on the glass table.

"Why you tryna fuck with her again?" Teelee asked.

"I thought yall was cool?" I asked her.

"I haven't talked to her since she got up and left me." Teelee said making the whole room laugh.

"That girl stopped talking to everyone. She ain't just leave you." Ben said looking at her.

"Y'all tryna play it out like she snaked y'all out or sum' , she living a whole different life." I said defending her.

"Boy the only reason she stopped fucking with us was because of you." Teelee clapped back.

"I mean she didn't lie." Kayla said lowly laughing. I sucked my teeth and put the blunt at the tip of my lips.

Jalanee hung the phone up on me when I was just tryna talk to her,shit hurt my feelings. I hated that she was all that I thought about now a days. I thought about her everyday since she left,but it's been different these past few weeks.

"You better leave that girl alone,you steady tryna ruin another girl life." My mama said to me.

"Youn' even know shit about me." I spat back at her. This lady was always trying to talk me into moving on from Jalanee,and had brought multiple bitches out here to come see me. I don't want no other female,if it ain't Jalanee.

"Kentrell all you do is fuck up every girl life you meet."She yelled out.

"Mane I ain't tryna hear your shit." I replied back.

Kayla and Babyjoe walked into the house and Kayla laughed when her eyes laid on me.

"Ain't shit funny." I said making her laugh some more. I dapped Joe up,as they both sat next to me.

"She ain't even answering my calls anymore,What the fuck did you say to her?" Kayla said.

"I ain't say shit but Hi. She just stared at the phone and hung up. Shit weird." I said taking another pull from the blunt.

"So what you going to do now?" She asked.

"Ion know." I replied lowly. I don't know what her hanging up the phone on me meant. If she ain't wanna fuck with a nigga again,she need to tell me. She confusing the fuck out of me,telling her sister she miss me but ain't tryna speak to me.