54

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Girl I got that nigga a watch." Jayda said driving.

We were currently talking about gifts,I wanted to do something for Kentrell but I simply didn't know what. He always reminded me that he could get whatever he wanted so it made it harder for me to decide what to get him. Getting him things was so difficult,even though he was the simplest person ever.

"He has a lot of those already. I just don't wanna get him something materialistic. You know?" I said.

"What is this for again?" She said.

"No occasion. Just for appreciation. He legit got me a house and my own room full of bags,he needs some loving." I said smiling thinking about it. I was falling more and more in love with him everyday,and finally getting back used to being around him.

"When y'all moving in?" Jayda squealing.

"I don't know hopefully soon. The house is almost done." I said

"Y'all are the cutest,bitch you better keep him. All Baby ass do is cheat on me." She said,making me almost spit my apple juice out. Jayda was my friend and all,but she was really clueless,I wanted to tell her but me and her just aren't at that level yet. She's a really pretty girl,and shouldn't be settling for a man who's cheats on her every chance he gets.

"Girl but you take his ass back every time he buy you something expensive." Kayla said in the backseat. I mean did she lie.

"That is not true." Jayda said scoffing.

"Y'all both have sick niggas. One a cheater. The other crazy as fuck." Kayla said.

"Joe can't read or spell..." Jayda said,making me laughing.

"And Kentrell is working on himself. Not everyone is perfect." I said defending him.

"So go ahead and give him a call. He finna cuss you out." She said.

I didn't come home last night,simply because I fell asleep and Jayda was too tired to drive me back. I knew he was going to be upset,but I rather simply just get yelled at. I did him a favor and dropped Taylin back at his mothers' in the morning.

"Anyways." I said rolling my eyes. "Where we going?" I asked.

"Just to grab lunch. You'll be back home before curfew." Jayda joked. Right on cue,Kentrell sent me another few messages.

kentrell <3
youn' see my calls?

kentrell <3
jalanee i ain't fucking witchu put your location on i'm finna come get you

kentrell <3
bae you good? couldn't even sleep all night. you know i don't like sleeping in an empty ass bed. you got me worried,call me