144

Jalanee Coleman Atlanta, Georgia

Jalanee Coleman
Atlanta, Georgia

I walked into the guest room with tray of food. Seeing Kayla looking up at the ceiling. I sighed and placed the tray to her bedside,and as she felt the bed sink in she sat up.

"I made you breakfast." I mumbled.

"Thank you." She sniffled. "I'm not really hungry. Where's Messiah?"

"With Joe downstairs..." I said awkwardly. "I think Joe's mom came over to pick him up though."

Joe refused to go home without Kayla and their son,so he slept on the couch while Kayla slept in the guest room.

"Mhm." She said picking up her phone.

"Are you two going to be okay?"

"I don't know. He ain't shit. But what if Channing lying?"

"Well did you speak with her?"

"What the fuck I'm suppose to say? You fucked my nigga?"

"Sorry." I whispered.

The room went silent,as Kayla scrolled on her phone. I didn't want to leave her alone today,she needed somebody. Kentrell and them have been acting so normal and it didn't sit right with me.

"Jalanee look at this." She said turning her phone to me.

ybteashaderoom: It seems like Babyjoe's first baby mama Channing and him are back on good terms. He even took her out to dinner.

Attached to the tweet there was photo of Babyjoe and Channing sitting down together at a table. It looks bad.

"Jalanee I ain't going crazy right?" Kayla said with her eyes glued to the post.

"I can't believe him. Are you going to confront him about it?"

"Jalanee I ain't never been cheated on. Why my body feel so hot?" Her hands were shaking as she spoke. I just knew when she saw Joe,it wasn't going to be pretty.

Kayla quickly got up and I followed behind her as she went down the steps. Everyone was in the middle
of their own chatter.

Kentrell was sitting down with Montana. Quando and Kendell were smoking a blunt. Ben,Joe,Three were in the middle of their own conversation.

Kayla wasted no time running up,throwing punches at Joe. I felt people push passed me,trying to break it up quickly.

"Man what the fuck I tell you bout putting your hands on me?" Joe yelled.

"Fuck you." She spat out at him as Ben and Three held her back.

"What the fuck I do now?"

"She knocked the daylights out of you." Kendell said unfazed,inhaling smoke.