16

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"You're not tired? You been crawling around all day." I said Messiah as he dropped a cup on the floor. I sighed picking up the cup and carrying him. I put him on the couch and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"What did i do?" I said folding my arms at him. I put on cocomelon and he started to clap and slob came down from his mouth. I wiped it up with his bib,and sat down next to him.

I honesty missed Kentrell. That whole argument with my sister earlier today didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. We'd be back talking by the end of the day. It just threw my back off to the reason why she was here in the first place,for Kentrell to see me.

It was unexpected,but I was glad he came because I felt like me and him would've never even had the chance to be back in each other lives again. It felt like the love I had for him never went away,just from seeing him. I pulled out my phone and went into our messages

Jalanee
You okay? You didn't call me last night

I wonder how Destiny date went. I decided to text her the same message and Kentrell's name flashed on my phone,facetiming me. I looked over at Messiah who was focused on the tv,and I hesitantly picked up the phone.

"Hey." I said nervously looking at him,who kept moving his camera around.

"What you doing?" He asked me,showing his face,as he was laying back.

"Where are you?" I questioned him,putting the camera up to my forehead.

"At the dentist." He said trying to get his words out.

"For what?" I said.

"Taking these diamonds out of my teeth." He said smiling at me.

"Show your fucking face." He blurred out,making me lower the camera.

"I thought your grills were permanent?" I said.

"Mane' ain't nothing really permanent." He said looking over at the dentist I guess.

"You not scared? Lemme see your teeth so far." I said.

"No." He said laughing putting the camera up.

"Why? You weird Kentrell." I said laughing,making Messiah stand and come put his face in the camera.

"You with your sister?" He said.

"No. She left a few hours ago." I said smiling at him. I felt so happy talking to him.

"I'm finna slide on you later." He said,as he got a dental tool put into his mouth.

"Okay. Since when you started wearing hats though?" I said smirking at the view of him.