42

Omniscient POV

"What is this place?" Jalanee asked Bryson who was cheesing at her.

"Take off your heels." He said,looking at her. Jalanee placed one of her hands on his shoulder rad a rest,taking her heels off. He then held her hand,taking her up to the top of the rock.

"You comfortable?" He asked her as she sat down.

"It's a rock,what you expect? The view is nice though." She said smiling. He had taken her to a park with a big rock with the view of the city.

"I come here sometimes to write some music." He said. She felt comfortable around him for some reason.

"How many other people know about this place?" She asked curiously,assuming she wasn't the only one he brought here.

"Just me and you now. I come here alone to write music,not with a group." He said laughing. "Oh I just would've thought-" Jalanee started.

"Thought I would've brought many females here? You the first. Probably would be the last too." He said looking at her.

From everything she's been through since she was younger,she no longer was oblivious to how men talked to her. She didn't believe any of it anymore.

"Mhm." She said,looking at the lights of the buildings from the view.

"So when you leaving Atlanta?" He asked her.

"I don't know actually. I was suppose to be staying,but my plans ended up getting messed up. My sister wants me to stay with her. I don't know what to do." She said honestly.

"What's here for you?" He asked,and she exhaled trying to think of an answer.

"Nothing really. Just my sister and my nephew,but we're use to be separated from each other. I don't think it'll bother her." She replied back to him.

"Now what's back in New York?"

"My parents. I don't like it there,but it's good when you want to be lonely." She shrugged.

"I think you should stay here." He said smirking at her.

"Be serious." She said eyeing him. "I think you should stay,I'm not just saying that cause I wanna see you some more." He said as the two made eye contact with each other.

"Just think you could do better here." He said,making her laugh."You don't even know what I do." She said.

"Well what is it that you do?" He asked playing with the dreads in his hair.

"I'm a therapist. I sell lingeries and model on the side." She said.

"So then fasho,you'll do better out here." He said.

Jalanee smiled at his comment knowing he was being completely biased,"I'll think about it though. Thanks for you input though." She said.

His gazed lowered to her lips,and she spoke. She smiled,and her cheeks started to warm up. His nose bumped with hers,as he leaned in closer to her. He placed his lips ion her soft lifts,as he closed his eyes. Her heart begins to pound. She stood there, feeling nothing but guilt and discomfort.