59

Kentrell Gaulden

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kentrell Gaulden

"Say' y'all come try these. They fresh." I said,taking a batch of muffins out the oven.

"I'm tired of eating these nasty shits." Babyjoe said,picking one up.

"Yeah yeah shut yo bitch ass up and tell me if it's good." I replied.

He mugged me before taking a bite out of them.

"They not that bad. Better then that bullshit you made last time." He said,making me happy a lil bit.

"Why you doing this shit anyways? Go write a rap or sum." He said. I shrugged.

The truth is I was just doing all this shit cause I wanted to learn just incase my daughter liked them. I just never thought Jalanee would even wanna kids with me. A nigga was happy as fuck she was pregnant. I really loved the fuck out of that woman,her having my kid meant more then she thought. Don't get me wrong I love all my lil boys,but me and they mama got no type of bond. Nothing can tie me back to my baby mamas if it ain't my kid. With Jalanee,without a kid,I got deep feelings for her. I just knew I was having a lil girl too,I always wanted a daughter. It meant more cause she was carrying my first daughter. I was gon' love her down.

Jalanee done taught me a lot too. I was going to change for my kids,that seeing them whenever my baby mamas felt like was lame as fuck and I wasn't going for it anymore. I actually wanted to be in they lives more,I was gon move them and they mamas out here just to be closer to them. I needed to be a better man period if I wanted to be a good parent and I felt like she was bettering me.

"Ben try one." I offered

"Hell no. Go ask Jalanee. Her hungry ass." He said.

"Where she at anyways?"

"Studio."

"What she doing down there?" I questioned. He shrugged. I picked up a couple muffins and apple juice for her,and made my way to the studio that was downstairs.

There she was sitting there curling the ends of her hair with her finger,on the phone. Pretty ass .

"Yeah my boobs just swollen. I didn't even know that was possible." She said laughing on the phone. I placed the muffins on the table,as she quickly looked at me.

"Girl I'm going to call you back. This nigga just came over here to piss me off again." She said. The fuck she on?

She sighed and snatched the juice bottle out of my hand and kicked her feet up.

"Bitch you think you Oprah? Take your fucking feet off my shit." I said to her,but she didn't budge. She was pissed off for that shit I did last night,but I didn't care. I was gon' let her ass be mad until she was feeling Lil top again.

"Why you in here? Come up in bed with me." She stared at me with an emotionless look.

"Big ass baby. You need me to go live on yo shit again?" I said raising my eyebrow at her. She didn't look at me or say anything,just bit into her muffin.