Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"What you doing on Christmas?" Kayla asked me through the other line.

"I don't really know,either stay home with my boyfriend and his daughter maybe. If not,I'll be back in Brooklyn with Ty and them. You should come. I haven't seen you in a while." I suggested. I honestly missed her,she never wanted to come see me and it was a clear no for me to go to Baton Rouge.

"I'll see. I wanna bring Messiah with me but you know his asthma tends to act up in the winter time and it don't even be cold down here. I'm just scared. I know Joe won't have no issue with it though." She said as I heard Messiah making baby sounds in the back.

"Tell my nephew I said hey. I miss y'all so much." I said smiling.

"But if you feel like it's best for his health not to go,then it's fine. I just wanna see you and my nephew,it's been a year bitch." I said.

I basically seen just photos of Messiah. The only memories I have of him is when he was a month old. I missed his one year old birthday simply because I didn't want to be in Louisiana.

"Bitch you should try coming down here again. I literally won't have you go out to see anyone but Messiah,and I won't have anyone at the house I promise." She said

"Girl no...with babyjoe there he bound to bring them there anyways." I said rolling my eyes.

"Girl whatever I'll be there on Christmas." She said making me smile.

"When was the last time you even been here?" I asked,curiously

"Since I was 17. It's been a while. I'm scared." She said.

"You don't got nothing to be scared about they'll just be shocked you finally came around. Call mama first though before you slide through. I'm going to call Grandma though and ask her too if she's coming. I don't wanna spend Christmas without her this year." I said

"Yeah i was finna ask you to call her. I don't even think they doing shit this Christmas. We don't really be together as much anymore. I stay home,the shop,and attend to my son. I miss you." She said.

Dave wrapped his arms from behind me and kissed my neck,scaring me.

"Why would you do that? I almost dropped my phone." I said laughing.

"Kayla I'm finna call you back." I said and she laughed lightly before hanging up.

"My fault." Dave said to me staring at me.

"You look good. You just got a haircut?" I asked him,touching on his face.

"Yeah." He said flashing his teeth at him.

"I love braids on you baby. You so handsome." I said smirking.

"Appreciate it. Your sister coming here for Christmas?" He asked me,as he placed his hands on my butt.