Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Damn you just went all out, huh?" Dave said as I got off on top of him with heavy breathing.

"Boy shush." I said covering my exposed body with the covers.

"I wish we could do this more often." Dave said to me as he rubbed my nipples.

"You going back to work tonight?" I asked him,trying to change the topic. Sex with him was great,but it was so awkward after.

"Yeah." He said to me with deep voice making me roll my eyes. He always decided to go to work twice a day,and leave me with his daughter all night long and won't come back til the next morning knowing I had clients and orders to ship out.

"I'm sorry mama." He said trying to give me a kiss,but I moved away.

"Just go shower." I mumbled.

"You seriously mad that I have to go to work?" He said to me,getting up from the bed.

"I'm not mad do what you got to do." I said scrolling on my phone.

"You forgetting I have a daughter,her mother don't do shit. I have to provide for myself and Kairi." He said looking at me,but my eyes were glued to my phone.

"You said you was going to make Christmas up to me. We just had sex and you about to get up and go? That's fine by me. Go work and provide. I'm not stoping you." I said back.

"You being selfish right now Jalanee I ain't tryna hear this shit." He said brushing his hairs through his hair.

"How? I'm telling you go. I'm not stopping you. I'll be home all day with Kairi." I said back.

"It's clear you have attitude. You better fix that shit when I'm back you mad for nothing." He spat back at me.

"Whatever Kentrell. I'm not tryna argue with you with your daughter sleeping in the next room down. Go to work." I said scrolling on instagram.

"What you just called me Jalanee?" He said standing by the door.

"Huh? I said go to work." I said slightly annoyed.

"Who name you just called me?" He said calmly walking over to my side of the bed.

"Dave what? Just go to work. It's 2 am. I'm not doing this with you." I said finally looking up at him.

"Listen I'm trying to be respectful to you. I'm going to ask you again,what you just called me?" He said again,then taking a deep breath.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You didn't just call me Kentrell?" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. He must just be sleepy.

"You're probably just going crazy,cause in what world would i ever . I'm going to bed." I said.