26

Kentrell Gaulden

You reacted to their story😍

😍

You replied to their story
where you going?

You replied to their story
lemme give you a baby💚

"Yo mama so pretty." I said to King. I stole him from her,before I left. I use to hate this nigga,but he my patna now.

"All she ever wanna do is be outside now that I'm gone." I said,rewatching her instagram story.

"I wonder who she fucking." I said making everyone in the room look at me.

"You crazy as hell." Ben said laughing.

"I can't believe you really took her dog." Teelee said shaking her head.

"He our dog." I corrected her.

"I'm finna go though." I said.

"Where you going?" Sherhonda asked me. I sucked my teeth and walked out with King in my hands. Couldn't nobody blow my high like she did. I got into my car and placed King in the lap. Jalanee's contact took up my phone and I wasted no time answering. I missed her.

"Hey baby." She said in her soft voice. I smiled and held my phone up. She could put in any hairstyle and it'll always do some shit to me.

"Where you at?" I asked her.

"I went to the museum with Destiny. I'm home now." She said fixing her hair in the camera. I love her and all but some of the shit she found entertaining was weird as fuck. Who the fuck goes to the museum on they free time?

"That's wassup. You look good. Send me some pictures later." I said to her.

"I thought I did,Where's my dog? I miss him. You fucked up taking him from me." She said propping her phone up.

I lowered the camera so she could see King ugly ass.

"I miss you both."

"I miss you too." I said putting the camera on me.

"Where you going? And where you at? That don't look like Baton Rouge." She said.

"In Atlanta." I said starting the car.

"Since when?" She said opening a bag of chips.

"Last night. I'm finna take King for a haircut. He getting ugly." I half-lied, looking down at my lap. I was meeting with some contractors about the house I wanted to build over here. Jalanee was being scary as hell,been thinking about this shit for weeks.

"Don't do my baby. But I think I might go out again later today." She said,I looked down at the phone and mugged her.

"Why you going out? I use to have to drag your ass to
come outside. Who you fucking on?" I asked her.