98

" Can I get two Venti-sized Strawberry Açaí Refresher with three scoops of strawberries, three scoops of blackberries and extra ice?" Jayda said to the speaking into the machine

" Can I get two Venti-sized Strawberry Açaí Refresher with three scoops of strawberries, three scoops of blackberries and extra ice?" Jayda said to the speaking into the machine. "Oh and 2 confetti cake pops."

"Is that all?"

"Yes please." Jayda replied back.

"That'll be 22.91,Please pull up to the next window." The voice said.

"How did you know I wanted that?" I asked

"I'm practically your boyfriend now. I know it all."Jayda said driving towards the second window.

"You wanna be my nigga so bad." I laughed. "I see why Kentrell don't like you. I swear you go both ways." I joked.

"And what about it?" She said smirking. She rolled down the windows and exchanged cash,the tray of drinks and the small bags of cake pops with the cashier.

Today was also Kentrell's first court appearance and I was feeling positive about it since they've yet to find anything on him. I could've sworn it was illegal to keep someone in jail for so long with no proof,but they just wanna see him do bad.

We drove up to the doctor's office,which to our connivence was only a block away from starbucks.

My mind raced thinking about what I could be having. In all honesty it didn't matter to me,I was just happy to finally be a mother.  I was beyond grateful for the support system I had..I was really falling apart in the beginning. I know Kentrell would wanna be with me here..this whole situation is just sad.

Once we got to the front desk,I completed the registration and luckily there was no wait today.

"Hi Dr.Christopher,it's been a while." I said smiling and hoping onto the examination bed.

"Hey sweetheart. How's everything? I heard the news. I hope you're doing well,and everything works out fine for him."

"Thank you." I whispered. "I appreciate it."

"Well let's start. You gotten so big from the last time I seen you." She teased.

"I know. I'm literally all stomach."  I said lifting up my shirt.

"Lay back for me." She said. "Don't forget this will be cold."

I laid out flat on the bed,and the doctor squirted the cold gel on my belly. She ran the probe instrument over me.

"There goes the two heads. They're already bonding in there." She joked.

They looked so much more human-like since last time. Their hands were balled up into a fist and they were cradled up together. They were so tiny,I couldn't even believe they were growing in me.

"Do you want to know the gender at this moment?" She asked.

"Yes." Jayda instantly replied for me.

"Um yeah." I said chuckling.