70

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Okay Loyal now tell me how old are you?" I said clapping.

"I'm two." He said jumping off of the couch. I laughed at how much energy he had. He looked just like Jayda,like really stole her whole face. I couldn't wait to pop this baby out. Even though I'm still very early in my pregnancy all I think about is who our child will favor.

Kentrell had left me over at her house,and I respected the fact that he had to clear his head. I couldn't imagine how it feels to have a friend since kids,just turn on you like that. I really hoped his head was at a good spot right now.

"You okay babe?" Jayda said walking into the room. "Yeah,you ready to go?" I asked her,holding Loyal's hand. We decided to take Loyal to the zoo since tofay was an off today for everyone.

"Yeah. Bitch I'm surprised Youngboy let you over here." She said.

"Stop calling him youngboy that's so odd." I said cringing. "But He only let here because he told me he needed space..I don't know what he's up to,but I'm kinda of glad he's being mature about the whole thing,it's not that serious right?"

"Bitch that's serious. We both warned you,me and Kayla. Boomer's behavior when you around is weird. That man wanna fuck you and now he going crazy cause he can't have you. It must be the baby." She said packing snacks in her bag.

"Kentrell was really calm about it. Lord knows what he did last time with-"

"Last time?"

"Girl never-mind that. Let's go,before the Zoo closes." I said quickly changing the subject.

"You need to stop stressing over it and just be comfortable with him maturing. Maybe he really is just talking to him."

"But what nigga just talks to they friend that tried to steal they girlfriend? I questioned.

She laughed and opened the front door,"You have a point but just trust him. Loyal let's go." She said.

We walked out to the car,and I fastened Loyal's seatbelt in the back before going out to the front.

"You normally text while driving?" I questioned,looking at Jayda.

"Girl duh. I told you Baby wanna work things out with me? He bought me two new purses to prove it!" She squealed,smiling at her phone. Loyal started giggling in the back of the car with his ipad.

"Gee. Even Loyal know his Mommy getting played." I said turning and smiling at him.

"He said he's serious this time. He really wanna be with me."

"Whatever girl." I said shaking my head. "I really think you should fuck with Ben or something."

"Ew..He's just someone I like flirting with for fun. I would never actually mess around with him."