136

a/n: i loved writing this chapter lol.

Jalanee Coleman
Nassau,Bahamas

I tied up Draco's tie on his black and white tuxedo. "You so handsome" I said pinching his cheeks.

"You like the ring my daddy got you?" He said pointing at my ring finger. I smiled and straighten out his button down shirt. "Yes. I love it."

"You know I was the one who planned this whole thing out? I had to keep it a secret from everyone." He explained excitingly

"I bet you did." I laughed typing up his dress shoes. I flattened out his collar and smiled. "Your dad is probably looking for you. Go out there and I'll be out in a minute." I said. He hopped off the bed and ran out of the room.

We were having a family dinner tonight,I guess to celebrate the engagement. For some reason I was so nervous,and I don't even know why. I had this bubbly feeling in my belly and I just couldn't control it.

Jayda walked in the room,smiling at me like a proud mom. "My bestfriend all grown up now. I don't like that." She joked,staring at me through the mirror

I had on a sequin v-neck black mimi bodycon dress. Jayda did my makeup,I looked amazing. "Girl" I laughed.

"No because now we can't even act like we two girls in love anymore" She said. "Let me zip you up." She said from behind me.

I studied my ring as Jayda laced up the part in my dress for dinner tonight. Kentrell knew me so well. I wouldn't be surprised if this man was my soulmate.

"Bitch we should also try to get Beyoncé at your wedding."

"Jayda" I said laughing. None of this felt real at all. I went from being this man's therapist to his girlfriend to his fiance. Kentrell and I really been through a lot,there were even times where we questioned each other. I couldn't see my life without him at this point.

I walked into the dinner area,and there was long table full of our family members.