105

Omniscient pov

"My ankles are killing me."

"So sit down. You walking around this room like you got sum to do."

"And what are you doing?" She said lifting her eyebrows.

"Thinking about how I just got off on murder charges. Fuck yo' ex foreal."

"I bet you won't you brag about killing none of my boyfriend again." She said going through her closest.

"Mane fuck both of them niggas! I'll do that shit again." He said yelling.

"Relax you haven't even been out here for three days." She laughed. "I missed your crazy behind."

"Watchu looking for?" He said,staring at her.

"Remember when you gave me that gun that day you got arrested. I stuffed it somewhere in this closet."

"I took it,night I got back. Now come sit down."

"Why couldn't you just tell me that? You see me looking around." She huffed,dropping her bags on the floor.

He stared at the side of her face,with a slime slowly creeping on his face. "You mad?"

"No." She sighed in frustration. "Why you looking at me like that?" She said tilting her head.

"It scare me that I love you the way I do slime. I'll really do whatever for you." He blurted out.

She paused,and her frustration was replaced with joy. "I feel the same way about you babe." She said walking over to him,planting a kiss on his lips. "You so random sometimes." She chuckled.

"Nah Jalanee. It's up with the whole world bout you." He said seriously.

"Where's this coming from?" She asked,smirking at him.

"Stop playin like this ain't nun you ain't know that shit already." He said. She laughed and hit his chest lightly. "You're right. But thank you for constantly reminding me."

"I did a lot of fucked up shit to you,but I promise I'm gon make you happy sooner or later." He said,bitting his lip.

"Did something happen?" She said watching him walk away.

"Nah,just one of them days." He said throwing a hoodie over his body.

"You sure?" She asked side eyeing him. He nodded,but it still didn't convince her that he was okay. "You make me happy babe. You always have."

"You lying ta' me?"

"Now why would i do that?" She said,causing the both of them to chuckle with each other.

"We use to really get crazy." Kentrell said. "Use to argue all the fucking time."

"Yeah we came a long way. But you was the only crazy one. I think you just had real bad trust issues."

"If making sure my girl straight and not fucking around with someone else make me crazy,I be that. You had your crazy moments too. Youn' remember when you broke my nose with them heavy ass heels you wore to work? You crazy as the fuck."

"That doesn't count. You deserved it. You can't name a time I was crazy unprovoked." She said laughing.

"You can't do the same for me."

"Kentrell I have a whole lot. Remember when you ripped my dress up in pieces? You did that for no reason. And that was recent too. Even when we wasn't together you was doing crazy shit." Jalanee said.

"I ripped up that dress because you couldn't keep your ass in the house." He said tugging at her sports bra strap.

"You remember when you fucking dragged me by my hair around the beach house in Mexico? Meanwhile you broke up with me at that time to be with Yaya." She said rolling her eyes. "You really use to piss me off."

"Cause you was testing me that whole month. I don't know why you even think to mess around with other niggas. You not going anywhere."

"And let's not forget about you bullying one of the niggas I use to fuck with. What was his name?"

Kentrell smirked. "Louie. How you don't remember? You stayed bringing that nigga around. His goofy ass."

"To be honest I don't really remember much of him. Me and him dated and broke up within months. It's like a blur."

"Where that nigga at now?"

"I don't know. I haven't spoken to him since we broke up,not have I seen him. Kayla probably would know. He was sweet though."

"You tryna provoke me?" He said pulling the strings of his hoodie.

"What? I'm just being honest. He was nice guy. You didn't have to be so mean to him."

"Jalanee-"

"Then at Kayla's gender reveal,you was about to rip my head off my body for bringing him." She continued to go on.

"You gon make me mad. I was still fucking witchu' after all that shit. You had that nigga thinking y'all was together but I was still fucking you. Was I not?"

"Kentrell bye." She said smiling.

"Where you think we would've been if we ain't fuck around with each other?"

"I don't know..I think I'll be in Louisiana still a full time therapist."

"I think I still could've gotten in your guts. I'm Lil top." He said popping his collar.

"Boy please,that's how you see me? I would've never slept with you. I don't sleep around. If i decide to sleep with you,then we have to be in a relationship,something meaningful."

"We would've found each other either way." He shrugged.

"Not if you was still being rude and disrespectful to me,like how you was when we first met."

"Well guess what?" He said obnoxiously.

"What?"

"You stuck with me. You two babies deep in already." He said laughing.

"That's not even funny. You saying you trapped me?"

"I ain't trap shit. I just spoke into existence." He said grinning.

"Is that so?"

"I'm tryna move into the new house before the twins come around." He said changing the subject.

"I was thinking the same thing. I just don't like the whole process of packing." Jalanee said

"I wasn't gon let you pack anyways. I could probably get us in there by the end of the month." Kentrell said.

"Deal."

___________________________________