You Were Mentioned In An Interview After You've Broken Up. *Part 1*

(A/N: Hello lovelies!! How are you all? I hope you guys are doing fine. I've been bored recently so I decided to continue this Preferences! Yayyy. Stay tuned!❤️)

Calum: You were sitting at home tuning through the channels on your TV, looking for anything good to watch. Suddenly you come across an interview with 5 Seconds of Summer. You scan the screen, and then you see him... Calum. You never really got over this break-up, you didn't even want to break up... Neither did Calum. Management made you do it. You haven't been able to see him or talk to him since, and you missed him a great deal. But it appeared he had moved on and found someone else already... Someone management approved of. You increased the volume on your TV and listened. "So Calum... you recently broke up with your girlfriend of 8 months. How long ago was the break-up?" Calum's eyes looked like glass, which meant he was on the verge of crying. He took a deep breath, "Umm... about a week and a half ago." He never even made eye contact with the interviewer. "And now you have a new girlfriend?" You suddenly noticed a slight twang in his eye... He was mad. "I don't care who sees this ok?" He turned in towards the camera, "It was not my choice to break up with (Y/N). She was the love of my life, and I need to have her around. Management made us break up, this new girl is not my girlfriend... (Y/N) baby if you are watching this I miss you so much, please call me later.... I love you (Y/N)." You were tearing up and you spoke to your TV, "I will Calum, I love you too."

Michael: You found out Michael cheated on you, because you walked in on him kissing another girl. He tried to get you to stay but you did not want to hear it. You ended the relationship that very second and packed up all your stuff and went back to your own apartment. You tried so hard not to think about him, or even look him up online because the story was already everywhere on the internet. The thing that made you even more sad than the actually cheating was the fact that he hadn't even tried to contact you or apologize. One day at work, you were listening to the radio when 'You Look so Perfect' came on. Michael used to call that your song, and you really didn't want to hear it right now, but after the song ended, Michael's voice came on the radio. "Yes Jerry, that is the song on the album I dedicated to (Y/N). I wanted to play it for her on this station because I know its her favorite and she is probably listening to it... Baby girl," You cringed when you heard that name again, "I have been meaning to do this a long time, I am so sorry. I really need to talk to you... Please baby..."

Ashton: When you and Ashton called off your relationship, it was a mutual choice. But lately you had been regretting that decision. You didn't want to tell Ashton though in fear that maybe he would think you are desperate or something. Especially because Ashton seemed to be doing okay without you, but you were a mess without him. But one day you got a bizarre text from Luke. It read, 'Turn on channel 8 now!' You didn't ask questions, but you turned on the TV and went to that channel. It was an interview with Ashton... He was talking about your break-up, "Yeah it was mutual..." He sighed, "But I still wish I could go back in time before I made that decision. Because now I realize what a dumb mistake I made, and hopefully she feels the same way." You mouth was hanging open as the interview progressed, "So..." The interviewer asked, "You'd get back together with (Y/N)?" He didn't even miss a beat, "In a heart-beat." You smiled and decided to send Ashton a text. 'I saw the interview... I feel the same (:' About an hour later he responded, 'will you go out with me, Again? :D' You chuckled, "In a heartbeat <3"

Luke: Its been about 3 months since you and Luke broke up, and you had another boyfriend. He was a great guy, but you always seemed to keep comparing him to Luke. You had no idea why, but you did it all the time. You'd watch interviews with Luke before and he always seemed to be very angry whenever your name was mentioned. One day, you were browsing YouTube when you came across a recent interview 5 Seconds of Summer did, and as usual they asked Luke about you. "Luke you know your ex girlfriend (Y/N) has a new man... How do you feel about this?" He glared at the interviewers, and turned towards the camera, "I hate it. Absolutely hate it, to be quite honest with you." You were shocked to see how mad he was, but of course the interviewers kept bugging him with questions. "Why do you hate it?" Suddenly you noticed the anger in him fade away, "Because I want her to be with me." You could not believe your ears as you loudened the volume on your laptop, and replayed that part of the video. Luke continued, "She has been on my mind every single day and I miss her terribly... I want her to be mine again." You closed the window and called your boyfriend.