Sick.

Calum: He came into the house after rehearsal at 7, humming to himself as he locked the door after he was in. "Y/N, where are you?" He called out, but you were lying in bed, barely able to speak. "Y/N?" He called again, then walked over to your shared room with him and immediately to you, bending down to talk face-to-face with you "Hi, baby." He grinned, moving a stray piece of your hair away from your face. "Calum." You groaned, reaching for his hand, to which he gladly let you have. "Feeling a little sick, are we?" You nodded, eyes still closed. "Why didn't you call me? I'd have brought you something." He said, his expression concerned. "I know. But you were working." You said, your voice quiet and he kissed your hand. "I'll make you some soup and we'll watch some movies, okay?" "I love you." You whispered, squeezing his hand and he smiled again. "I love you, too, my beautiful Y/N. I'll be right back, okay?" He traced his finger across your jawline before leaning over and pressing a kiss to each of your red cheeks. "You're beautiful. Sooooo beautiful." And with that, he was up and heating up your favorite soup and grabbing a handful of movies.

Michael: He was in the basement with the band, laughing loudly on their break from rehearsing. You could hear them from the living room. You had been taking a nap on the couch, but you couldn't seem to get back to sleep. Your head was pounding and your vision was blurry. You didn't want to disturb Michael, but you didn't know where he kept the migraine pills. You knocked on the door to the basement and Calum answered it. "Michael, it's for you." He said in an extremely girly voice, which, under any other circumstances, would have made you laugh. "Hey, Y/N!" Michael's eyes lit up when he saw you walk in. "Michael, where..where do you keep..the.." Your vision was beginning to fade. "Y/N." He stood up, but before he could make it to you, you collapsed. When you woke up, you were in the bed and Michael was playing his guitar right next to you. "You're awake." He smiled, setting his instrument down and focusing his attention on you. "What happened..?" You said tiredly. "You fainted. You had a really high fever, so I brought you up here and told the guys to leave so I could take care of you." "Michael, are you-" "Yes, I'm serious. You're my baby, and I need you to be okay." He smiled, cuddling up to you and putting his head in the crook of your neck, planting a kiss there. "I love you, Y/N. If you need anything, you tell me."

Ashton: "Ash?" You whispered, just arriving home from your night with your friends and surprised to notice there was no loud banging of Ashton's drumset or the immature comments and laughter from the living room where Ashton and his bandmates usually were around this time. You put your purse on the counter and walked past the kitchen when you suddenly stopped. "Ashton?" You glanced over at the dining table to see your boyfriend with his head flat on the table, eyes closed and chest moving up and down slowly. You giggled and walked over, running your fingers through his messy hair softly. "Ash, it's me." You whispered, leaning down and seeing his eyes flutter open tiredly. "Oh, I didn't know you'd be home this early." He said, his voice a little hoarse. "Yeah, Y/F/N's dog ran off, they went back to look for him. You okay?" "Oh, that's not good, hope they find him." Ashton said, his words running together as his eyes closed again. "I'm sick." He said after a minute. "I have a fever, a headache, my throat is dry, and I keep sneezing. What am I gonna do?" He said, his big eyes meeting yours from where his head lay on the table. "Here, I'll take care of you." You promised, running to the medicine cabinet. "I'm supposed to take care of you, though!" He whined, but you only handed him a glass of water and a pill. "You take care of me all the time, babe, it's my turn to take care of you." You smiled. "You're the best, Y/N, have I told you that?" He smiled, taking both in his hands. "Only all the time."

Luke: You awoke to awful moans and coughs coming from your bathroom. Rubbing your eyes and crawling out of bed, you walked down the dark hallway and knocked on the bathroom door. "Luke? Is that you?" "Y/N? Go back to bed, sweetie, I didn't mean to wake you." He said, his voice sounding strained. You opened the door and there was a pale Luke on his knees, his face leaning on the seat of the toilet. "Don't look at me, I'm really gross right now." He said, closing his eyes with a weak smile. "Luke, baby, come on. I'll take care of you." "It's almost 4 in the morning, Y/N." He argued, but you shook your head and helped him stand up and walk to the bed you two shared. He gave one more look at you, raising an eyebrow as if to ask if you were sure, to which you smiled and nodded, motioning for him to lie down. "I'll get you some water and some medicine." You said, leaning down to pull the blankets up and over his bare chest and leaning down to kiss his forehead. You began to walk away but you were stopped by Luke's protest. "Y/N, wait!" You turned around and couldn't help the giant grin on your face when you say his hands go up in a very sloppy heart. "Love you." He whispered, closing his eyes with a smile.