You Accidentally Hit Him In The Groin.

(A/N: I don't know why tho. But I'm laughing so hard while writing this. Lol. 🤣)

Calum: “Did you eat my last muffin?” You asked from the kitchen, and Calum turned to you from the couch. “No, I didn’t even know you had muffins.” Calum responded, and you raised an eyebrow. “You bought them for me, Cal.” Calum looked guilty. “Calum.” You growled, your eyes narrowing. “Y/N” He mimicked. “This means a fight to the death!” You said, rounding the corner of the counter towards him. “You’re on, muffin girl!” He said, setting up in a low fight stance. You raced at him, but at the last second he shifted. Your knee went right between Calum’s legs and he dropped. “Oh my god!” You covered your mouth and Calum squirmed on the floor. “Calum, baby, I am so sorry.” You said, and he shook his head. “I uh…” You said, and you did the only thing you could think to do. You put your hand on it and started massaging. “What are you doing?” Calum groaned, but he started to lose tension. “Am I helping?” You asked. “Well it’s distracting.” He said, so you continued. Eventually, Calum was feeling better. “You win this time, muffin girl.” He laughed lightly, and you frowned apologetically.

Michael: You were laying in bed, sleeping. Michael was tucked in close to you, and you smiled into his arm. All was well, until your arm started falling asleep. You sighed and woke up slightly, turning your body to readjust. Suddenly, Michael jumped up and on to the floor. “Y/N!” He screamed, and you looked at him like he was crazy. “What’s your problem?” you asked, aggravated, and not able to see him in the dark. “You sacked me.” He whined, and you covered your mouth. You got up and raced to the kitchen. There was no ice, so you soaked a cloth in cold water. When you came back, Michael was laying in his underwear. You took the cloth and shoved it in his underwear. “I am so sorry Michael.” You whispered, kissing his forehead.  You helped him up and on to the bed. “Can I do anything?” You asked, rubbing his hand. “Yeah, never ever do that again” He laughed lightly, and you nodded in agreement.

Ashton: “I am going to pass you.” you said, tilting your controller to the left and sticking your tongue out. “Keep dreaming.” Ashton said, smirking at the TV screen. You two were playing Mario Kart, and you were doing your very best to make Ashton eat some humble pie. He had been gloating for weeks about how nobody would ever be able to beat him, and you wanted to prove him wrong. You went into the last corner full speed. “I’ve got this, I’ve got this.” You said, using a boost to try and pass him. Unfortunately, it was too late and Ashton passed the line one tenth of a second faster. “No!” You whined, and you went to smack Ashton’s leg. He readjusted at the same time, and you smacked his groin. Ashton got up but didn’t get too far, collapsing on the floor beside the couch. “Ash?! Oh my god, I am so sorry Ash” You said, rubbing his leg. “It barely hurts, don’t worry.” Ashton squeaked, but you shook your head. “It clearly does hurt, what do you need?” you asked, but Ashton shook his head. He pulled himself to his feet and stood there, pain written all over his face. “Fine.” he exhaled, and you looked worried. Ashton sat on the couch and tried to save face, doing his best to make sure you didn’t feel bad.

Luke: You and Luke were out front shooting hoops. It was rare that you two played sports together, but you were having a blast. Luke threw you the ball, and you tossed it in the net. “Good job babe.” He said, catching your rebound. “Here, I’ll pass it to you for a lay up.” You suggested, your arms out. Luke threw you the ball, and you dribbled it while he ran for the net. You passed and Luke jumped. It was a mix for disaster. The ball smacked Luke right where the sun doesn’t shine, and Luke fell to the ground and clutched his privates. “Oh.” Luke moaned in a high pitched voice. You stood, frozen. He was rubbing his groin furiously and biting his lip. “Ice.” He squeaked, and you nodded and raced for the fridge. You grabbed a huge bag of ice and slowly put it between Luke’s legs. You both laid on the driveway for twenty minutes before Luke. felt okay to go inside. “Never again” he whispered, kissing your cheek as he lay on the couch with the ice on his crotch.